𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

Two months later.

Day before the wedding day.

Ariel

I feel sick to my stomach.

I'm nervous.

I'm going to throw up all over the place from the anxiety that's hitting me, like I'm a fucking punching bag.

These past two months were the most stressful months I ever had,well maybe not but it still left me with several sleepless nights and many many crying sessions in the shower,but it's worth it, I wouldn't change it for the world,I know when I become Ariel Russo every problem and every anxious thought will disappear.

I just can't believe I'm finally getting married to the person I love,it feels so surreal,we always treated each other like we're already married but now there's an actual ceremony for all of it, I'm mind blown.

The whole family is coming along nicely, we've all been spending time with each other, talking and having dinners, I'm getting ready for another dinner right now,one last celebration before the wedding tomorrow,I also can't sleep in the same hotel room as Falcon so I didn't see him all day, he's been texting me how much he misses me and sending me very interesting videos.

Xavier has slowly been getting better, he's been taking antidepressants and seeing a therapist two times a week, Kelly is his biggest supporter in all of it,she comes by our house every other day to help him with homework and hang out with him, she's truly an amazing, caring little girl,just what he needs.

"You look stunning"Mom says while staring at me proudly.

It's a pretty red dress but I don't feel good in it,it makes me feel like a semi truck.l

"Thank you mama, I'm a little nervous,just a few more hours and I'm getting married".

"It's normal to be nervous sunshine"She puts a butterfly necklace around my neck while reassuring me.

"Where's Prince?".

"He's with aunt Monica,she's getting him ready".

"Xavier?".

"With Falcon and your uncles,relax it'll be okay"She squeezes my shoulders and smiles.

"I know,I know I'm just making sure we didn't forget anyone,WAIT! CARLOS AND LEON?".

I yell out startling her.

"Dear God Ariel,I called them already, they'll be here tomorrow morning".

I sigh relieved."Excellent,make sure you check again later just in case they forgot"She nods and hands me my phone.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a dinner".

"Last dinner before tying the knot, what if he changes his mind? I gained you know? Did you see the stretch marks mama? Did you? I look terrible"I frown and grab my hips, gripping them in my hands.

"You don't look terrible,stop with the nonsense,he is lucky to have yo-".

"KNOCK KNOCK YOU CUNTS"I hear a female voice scream from the hallway,my mom frowns and goes to open the door.

"Who is that? I don't recognize the voice".

I sure do.

Mama opens the door and Sasha walks in with a bright smile on her face.

Remember Sasha? The girl I met at the parking lot when I found out Falcon was working for my father's rivals?,she slept over once and we exchanged phone numbers, texted a couple times then stopped when I got pregnant,what I love about this bitch is how pushy and supportive she is,she kept checking up on me and flew here when she found out what happened and that I'm getting married, she's my maid of honor now.