𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

PERIODT y'all better vote and comment what you think and thank you for giving my book a chance, also if you see some incorrectly spelled words let me know, I tend to miss a few when I check<333 that's all for now, love yaaa chickiesss<333

Sorry for the wait, I've been having nausea and headaches for no damn reason, also working on some books just out of fun<333

                                                                                * Falcon *

Ever felt empty and betrayed?

Yes?

I've been feeling like that for 365 days now, they say it gets better over time but it got worse, I'm supposed to accept what happened and move on but it's impossible, I miss her, as much as I'm angry at her for leaving I'm also desperate to see her, feel her and just be next to her.

I'm so terrified of forgetting her that I catch myself watching her pictures a few times a day, that's all I really do, get new tattoos to feel something, even if it's just pain, workout until I pass out from exhaustion and eat once a day if I'm lucky ,my mind just can't be at peace without her.

Look at her. She is so beautiful, you can see the good in her eyes, not having them stare at me everyday is the worst type of torture...fuck I just want her, that's all I want, her and I'll be happy again.

"I'm going to kill Richardo."I mumble to myself while hitting the punching bag.

"Baby, you here?"

For God's sake.

Summer, that's Summer, no I don't love her, I hate her and no I don't want to be with her but just like Ariel was forced, so was I, it's surprising how one old man can ruin so many lives if things don't go his way, you're probably wondering how did he make me do this? He told me he'll find my mother's grade and wreck it, how he'll find the lavender field she used to visit and get rid of it, I couldn't let that happen but during that time I was too weak to do anything about it but now, now I'm letting the anger control my every action and getting revenge for everything he did to me and Ariel.

"Baby, come to bed."She says in a flirtatious tone while touching my shoulder, I punch the bag one more time before turning around and grabbing her by her neck, throwing daggers at her with my eyes.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHEN WE GOT MARRIED? REPEAT WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU."She gasps for air, pushing my hand away.

"ANSWER ME."

"I-I-You-I can't touch-You."She stutters and breaths out heavily, her face losing its colour.

"I told you to never put your hands on me or I'll cut them off and shove them up your trash mouth."

"I-I can't breath p-please. "Her eyes tear up but my grip on her only tightens.

"You will never replace her, get it in your head, I'm doing this for my mom only, if you pull this shit again you'll be paying her a visit. "I let her go and she drops on the floor with a loud thud coughing aggressively.