𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥

Thinking about putting my real Instagram on here,my real one 🤨

And also, December ain't my month at all, it's starting to feel like July 2020 a little too much,only thing keeping me going is this book.

Hope y'all doing good.

!!! Trigger warning: Su1cide Attempt !!!

Ariel

My heart is racing.

The second I heard Xavier's name I froze in fear.

We left the old woman at the store and went to call aunt Ashley and Monica,I texted uncle Austin to check what's happening with Xavier and all he did was sent me his location,the hospital.

We sat in the car and speeded through the city,I felt like I was in those movies where I'm getting chased by the fucking police.

If something happens to him I'm going to fucking lose my shit,I stopped checking up on him ever since I had the talk with dad, there's no one here to blame but me,he probably got sick from worrying too much.

"Ariel,your phone, answer it"I shake my thoughts away and answer the phone."Hello? Uncle Logan? Is he okay?"

"They're going to take his blood pressure and do some blood work to be safe".

"Safe about what? What happened to him in the first place?".

He didnt answer right away,which made my panic rise even more.

"Logan tell me, I'm worried sick here, he's 13 almost 14 he can't die young for fucks sake,what happened to him!?"I raise my voice at him, barely keeping it together.

"Remember how he said he wasn't feeling very good like five days ago? And these past months have been hard on him since you weren't there?".

"Yeah".

"There was more to it,I called his school to see what was going on there and he's failing all his classes,he stopped going to the book club and apparently some kids were messing with him".

My face tenses and I grit my teeth"Why the fuck would they do that? What is there to laugh at?".

"They didn't tell me but he-He umm-".

"He what?"I ask in confusion,it took me about ten seconds to process what he said and then it hit me.

"He took a blade Ariel".

I gasp loudly, dropping my phone on my lap.

No,no he couldn't-

"What? What happened?"Falcon asks panicked, tears fill my eyes and I choke on the crisp air around me."IS HE OKAY? PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY? DID YOU FIND HIM ON TIME?".

Falcon grabs the phone from my lap and puts it on speaker.

"We found him in his room,I thought he had a cold so I called the doctor for medicine,when I went back up after an hour he was on the floor bleeding,he didn't...he didn't look good".

My heart drops in my chest,it feels like a hundred rocks fell on my shoulders and a knife was pierced through my chest.

He went down the wrong path,he went down my path.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? GO SAVE HIM, THREATEN THE WHOLE HOSPITAL IF YOU NEED TO"Aunt Monica screams from the back seat,her voice cracking a few times.

"He's going to be okay, he's a strong boy don't worry,just get here as fast as you can, Prince, Allegra and Enya are here with me".

"We'll-We'll be right there"Falcon says and hangs up,his face expressionless and tense.

"Ariel?, he'll be okay, Ariel"He grabs my hand squeezing it tightly,I shake my head and take my phone, dialing mom's number.

It's their fucking fault as much as it is mine.

After ten seconds she picks up and I start screaming at her,not letting her get a word out.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE XAVIER IS?".

"He's with-".

"HE'S AT THE FUCKING HOSPITAL,A HOSPITAL".

"What-".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP,MY BABY BROTHER IS AT THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU AND DAD,YOU WERE SO CAUGHT UP IN THE TITLE,YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOUR SON STRUGGLING,HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF, HE'S FUCKING THIRTEEN YOU CUNTS"I scream at the top of my lungs,pain shooting through my whole body from tensing.

"IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM,IF HE DIDN'T MAKE IT- YOU'RE ALL DEAD TO ME, DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD TO ME".

I sob loudly and hang up, coughing and choking on my tears.

Aunt Monica reaches from the back seat and rubs my shoulders, calming me down.

I swear if he's gone, I'm ruining their lives, just like they ruined ours.

                  ******************

                             Falcon

We arrived at the hospital as fast as we could,I don't even remember driving here from all the adrenaline and shock,we ran through the hallway until we spotted Logan and Austin pacing around with frowns on their faces.

"Is he okay? What happened? Did the doctor-".

He cuts Ariel off with a head shake.

"No sunshine,I have no idea what's happening".

"But he's definitely okay, he's a strong soldier"Logan says to reassure her.

I wrap my arms around Ariel when I notice her face losing color.

"He'll be okay,just think positive".

"I-I fucking forgot to check up on him"She says and her chin trembles."it's not your fault, don't blame yourself okay? I don't want you to blame yourself".

"Who the fuck to blame besides myself and my parents? He didn't do anything,he couldn't handle the feelings and he wanted to make it easier for himself...he was tired,I know the feeling,I just-I don't want him to get as bad as I was"She bursts into loud sobs and her legs give up,I catch he in my arms and  sit her on the chair.

"He won't, we're right here, we'll make sure he knows that".

"What if-"

"No what if,he will be okay and he will walk out of that office healthy"I squat down between her legs, caressing her cheeks with my hands.

This day,this day will change our lives forever,when the doctor walks through that door to tell us if Xavier is okay or not, I'm just fucking praying for him to be alright and to watch his sister walk down the aisle,they both wanted that badly,they still have so many stuff to do together.

But if something does happen,I know exactly who I'm going after.