𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟

Remember to vote and comment,it keeps me motivated when y'all do it<333

"I'm sorry, what?"

He grabs his head in his hands and rocks back and forth,his elbows resting on his knees."I slept with your mother two days ago".

"Y-You? Slept with Isabella?".

He nods and looks at me with eyes full of regret.

"I slept with your mother...not just once"His words hit me like a truck,I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head, hoping he's doing another prank.

"You're fucking with me right? You didn't actually sleep with your best friend's wife of 15 years,my mother didn't actually cheat,she despises it with her whole being, this is a sick joke uncle Austin".

He stands up and paces around the room anxiously,not saying a single word,the silence was my answer, he's not joking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you-".

"Shhhh keep it down"I stand up and hit my foot on the ground angrily, grabbing the paint brush and throwing it at him.

"Aunt Monica is going to be devastated,my dad is going to kill us all,are you two out of your fucking mind? ".

He stays quiet, letting me scold him knowing he deserves it.

"My dad didn't even get out of the hospital,what the fuck?".

"Ariel sunshine-"I put my index finger up stopping him.

"No,no sunshine anymore, fucking explain to me everything".

I sit back down and glare at him,he sighs and looks at his shoes embarrassed."Your parents fell in love awfully fast-"..

"So did me and Falcon,it proves nothing".

"Let me finish"He sits down on the couch and rubs his hands together."Their love has spark but he was always distant with her,with everyone actually,with them it was more lust than anything else, with that lust she got pregnant,they were lovey dovey but it seemed-".

"They love each other, you can't prove me wrong".

"They do,I know they do it's clear as day but this past year your mom has felt like he doesn't pay attention to her like he used to,she receives backhanded comments from him everyday,he cares only about his title and nothing else, we all retired after getting married but he couldn't,I don't know if it's a Richardo thing or a pride thing but it's ruining his family".

He says sadly,the regret and worry so visible on his face."He was and is cold to her most of the time,when a woman isn't getting treated right she's going to leave,your mother tried so hard but unfortunately your father is a hard nut to crack and she's getting tired of putting all her strength into cracking it,the toxicity is getting to her".

I had no idea it was that bad,I know they argue a lot and I know my dad really cherishes his title but cheating? That it got to that point where she had to find comfort in someone else? I don't know what to say.

"And she went to you?"He doesn't say anything, instead he looks away avoiding my eyes,I force a laugh and slap my knees."You went to her?".

He nods."She called me to talk like she always does,she feels comfortable venting to me and it escalated a few times".

My eyes widen."A few times? What?".

"Yea...Uhh.m....I-".

I cover my ears and close my eyes, calming myself before I wreck this whole room.

"I remember it now,all those times she came home and started crying out of nowhere,she was feeling guilty because dad would start acting nice towards her".