𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜

Reading like two comments about me having Rona and how it's dangerous made me get a panic attack lmfaooo so I drank like seven vitamins,a lot of mint tea, four painkillers and a a full glass of lemon juice and no it's not sour to me I actually love the taste,just makes my teeth hurt.

I am somehow alright,besides the headache, clogged nose and a little coughing,I needed to stop working out three times a day and relax but I can't do it😍 I'm just not used to it,also my anxiety is crazy high and I'm slightly confused but that's nothing new to me so for now I'm okay,still frightened but okay.

                                                                                                  Ariel

Do I want this? Am I sure? Am I ready to talk about everything? No, no and no, I'm not ready to face them, I thought I was but that was just a second of courage and confidence that struck me, now I'm walking towards his room with Prince in my arms, practically shaking and sweating, I'm pretty sure I look like I stole something and I'm trying really hard to cover it up.

Falcon is in the car probably losing his sanity trying to fight back the urge to follow me inside and now that I'm thinking about it, him waiting in the hallway would have been a good idea as well.

Oh screw it I can't go in there alone, how am I supposed to act knowing she cheated and he's losing all the love for her?  

I turn on my heel, about to walk back to the car when my mother steps in front of me.

"Ariel."She says quietly, sounding confused.

"...Isabella. "I swallow hard. I don't want to call her my her name but since she claims she's done with me for good then I'm done with her too, which means no more mother and daughter.

"What are you doing-"

"You cheated on dad with uncle Austin. "I snap angrily, watching her face lose colour and her eyes widening.

Okay I already fucked up the plan I had in my head but I couldn't hold it in any longer, I can't just stare at her and act like I don't know what kind of bullshit she pulled, I understand dad wasn't treating her well but she should have divorced before getting with someone else.

"I didn't."She denies and I roll my eyes.

"I can't do this with you, I didn't come for you I came for-"

"I didn't want it to happen ,I love your father."

"My father? How can that be? You're not my mother and I'm adopted, I'm nobody to you, you said it yourself."

My words hit her like a train,I don't understand why when she's the one that said them to me first,must hurt to be the one hearing them rather than the one saying them.

"I-I didn't mean it,I was too mad and scared-"I ignore her and I take the card out of my bag as she continues to apologize and excuse her acts.

She's not a bad person which is why I'm surprised with the fact that she cheated, she's not a gaslighter, manipulator or a person that would make you feel bad about anything, she never in my life made me feel different from my siblings and she always hid her problems covering them with a smile but she became something she despises,she became a cheater.

It hurts me to talk to her so harshly but I can't think of any other valid reaction to this situation.

"Please don't tell him,not yet, I-I want to make it right"She says with tears in her eyes,her voice demanding but pleading.

"It's not my business to tell him,I already have my own shit to talk to him about,I don't need more of it,I came here to talk about Falcon and I'm out in ten minutes"I swipe the card and the doors unlock.