𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡

Ariel

"Gettttt innn the damn dress don't make me feed you cotton balls."Aunt Ashley threatens and pulls the dress over my hips.

They dragged me out of the house to go dress shopping,I didn't sign up for it but ever since I came back from the hospital a week ago I've been,how should I say? Shitty? Going through a depressive episode? I don't even know anymore but it's a sucky feeling.

"You have big hips it won't fit"Aunt Ashley says and I gasp in offence.

"How dare you?"Aunt Monica says and pushes her out the way,she falls on the ground and let's out a shocked screech "You old hag".

"Your mom's an old hag,oh right that woman is just worm food"My mouth falls open and I cover them with my hand.

"Those hips are perfect Ashley,shut the fuck up"Falcon says from the waiting room."Get the fuck out of here and stop bothering".

"No you shut the fuck up,those hips are fucking hot"I cover my face in embarrassment while aunt Monica slips the dress off me, throwing it at Ashley.

"Falcon you can come get your woman,I need to have a little chat with this brainless bimbo".

Do they look like they love each other? No? Well they're best friends and kind of sister in laws,they have a special bond nobody really understands.

Falcon opens the curtains and smirks, licking his lips slowly."You can go to the wedding like that,I don't see anything wrong with your hips".

"Exactly"Monica adds while smiling,all three of them are standing next to each other, looking at my body like it's a mannequin on display.

"They're big and I didn't say it's a bad thing".

"It's not, they're perfect,just imagine them grinding and bouncing on my lap with that tattoo,when she's on all fours I can just grip-"I cover his mouth while they stare at us with their eyes wide open.

"You fucking idiot, they're my aunts they don't want to know that,are you stupid?".

"Well this gave me the motivation to go find you another dress but Ashley is staying with you and Falcon is leaving,I don't want a sex scandal"Monica says and walks out with her high heels clacking against the hardwood floor.

"I'm not leaving, I'm staying right here to admire your beauty "I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in.

Every time he says that I get scared,what if something happens to him? What if he stops loving me? I'm so self destructive lately it's exhausting.

He pinches the skin on my lower back bringing me back to reality."I know you're ovethinking again, I'm not leaving my love,never again"He reassures me and kisses my lips softly.

"You two are so cute,me and Logan have been married for nine years and guess what? He takes a picture of his shit and sends me for fun, this lovey dovey stage won't last long"She points at us with a bitter look on her face.

"You're a fucking Regina George,get out of here with your negativity"Aunt Monica walks in with two dresses in her hands, staring Ashley down angrily.

"The cougars are fighting"Falcon whispers and slaps my ass,I laugh quietly and push him away playfully."Shhhh they're already angry don't make it worse,just go outside and I'll be right there"He nods and kisses me again,our every kiss is like it's our last, always full of love and passion,even if we're mad at each other he's going to kiss me and make me sleep in his arms, it's such a good fucking feeling I can't even begin to describe it.