𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥

Richardo

It's hard to let go of family, seeing them move on with their lives while I just stay here and wait for death to knock on my door, might be a dark way to think about it but it's true.

All that "trying to be the boss and keep it in control" made me lose the reason why I'm still here,turns out nobody can control family the way they can control a business,I might've realised that too late.

I don't blame Ariel for anything,in fact it made me think how much she's like us,even tho there's no Giovanni blood in her, she's on the side of justice no matter if it's family or not,sure she went on Falcon's side even tho I raised her but that's the right choice, she's fucking growing up and becoming a strong, independent...it hurts to see her go.

I'm a fucking idiot for doing all this.

"Isabella?"She looks up and smiles.

I know she cheated,and as much as I know it's wrong,a part of me knows I deserved that shit,just imagine someone you've been married to for 15 years suddenly wanting to control every little thing, fuck it makes me laugh how we're still as toxic as we used to be.

"You know what happened with Austin don't you?"I nod.

"I don't blame you,I took a trip down the memory lane and started thinking about how stupid I am,I never thought I would forgive cheating"I force a laugh while shaking my head.

"I really didn't want to,I don't know what came over me,you know I've been through it before and I would hate to hurt someone the way I was hurt but-But I don't know what happened, I'm sorry".

"I was trying to control everything because deep down I can't accept the fact that they're all leaving me, they're growing up and the only thing I always kept under control was my title,I thought I could do the same with family".

"It was already under control,you changed for no reason,I-I miss the old you,the affectionate, caring you,I want that man back"She says pleadingly.

"You fucked Austin".

Her face falls and she looks at me with regretful eyes.

"Not all the way but it's still wrong, I'm aware of it and I regret it insanely, you don't have to forgive me and I'm not asking you too either, just know I regret it".

I nod sternly."I love you, you know that right? I know I fucked up and I don't blame you got cheating,I was treating you badly,you wanted comfort".

"No,I was just lonely and heartbroken,I don't want comfort from anyone but you,the old you,you now makes me feel unwanted,I fear you'll find someone better and younger".

I frown and shake my head."You fucking insane? I don't want anyone else,I love you as much as I loved you 15 years ago,this is our first big problem since then".

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have done that, I'm literally sinking in guilt".

"So am I"I admit and rest my head on the pillow."Ariel took my title and I'm not going to fight about it, I'm letting it happen, I'm officially done with mafia bullshit I'm going to focus on listening to what my kids actually want so I can save my family,and us,I know it's a little late but I need to make things right".

She smiles and takes my hand in hers."Don't forgive me Richardo,I don't deserve it, just don't".

"You already know this is my decision to make and I decided to-"The ringing of her phone cuts me off.

She looks at the caller id in surprise."It's our sunshine hold on"She answers and puts it on speaker.

"WHERE IS YOUR SON? DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?".

                ********************

                              Ariel

We've been waiting for half an hour now, nobody came to say anything about Xavier and I'm fucking losing it cause of it,the crying, shaking, worrying and blaming only increased over time,not even Falcon's comforting helps,all I want is the doctor to come out and tell me my baby is okay, that's all... just that.

Mom showed up after ten minutes of me calling her and screaming my lungs out in the car,dad had to stay behind because of his surgery but them being here or not doesn't make a big difference, it's not like it used to be.

"It's going to be alright, he's going to make it, you'll see"Falcon whispers and kisses the spot behind my ear.

"And if he doesn't? He wanted to be a lawyer,what if he doesn't-".

"Ariel, he'll be okay I'm sure of it".

"We don't know that"I run my hands down my face and groan impatiently.

"I want to know if he's okay,make them fucking tell us,MAKE THEM OR I'LL GO INSIDE MYSELF"I yell and stand up, rushing to the room and knocking on the door violently.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR,I NEED TO KNOW WHY NOBODY'S TELLING ME ANYTHING,IS HE OKAY?? I'LL BURN THIS HOSPITAL DOWN IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME"I punch the door with my fists and sob hysterically, these people have no fucking idea how much I love that little boy and how much he helped me,I fucking want to help him too.

"Sunshine stop"Mom grabs me by my shoulders and I back away.

"NO, DON'T,NONE OF YOU,I WANT MY BABY XAVIER,HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME,TO ALLEGRA AND ENYA TOO, NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO HURT ANY OF THEM,OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR".

I cry out and feel my anxiety rising, causing my breath to get stuck in my throat, I look at Falcon in panic and he rushes to my side."Breath, Ariel inhale and exhale, not just inhale, you're okay I'm here, just breath"I shake my head and rush to the door again,the room beginning to spin around.

"I NEED TO SEE HIM,OPEN THE DOOR,DOES NOBODY HERE GIVE A FUCK EXCEPT ME???, SOMEONE TELLS
ME IF HE'S-HE'S O-"I freeze and blink slowly, the dizziness becoming stronger.

"Shit, Ariel!".

I feel my body go limp and  my vision goes black,last thing I hear is my mom calling my name.

                      ***************

                            Richardo

Her whole body hit the ground and I ran to her side, picking her up and quickly putting her in a seated position.

"Is she alright?".

I look up and see the doctor that is supposed to tell us what happened with Xavier now standing above us.

Where the fuck were you ten seconds ago? Fucking pussy.

"Does everything look alright? You fucking cunt where were you? Where is Xavier?"He clears his throat seriously and looks at all of us.

"Xavier is okay".

I close my eyes, sighing in relief.

"But he needs to be admitted in mental ho-".

"No"I say and straightened up.

"Take him and you'll see what's going to happen".

"Sir he took pills and be tried to bleed to death,he needs help"