𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

So Wattpad almost removed the story because of community guidelines??? I was in quite a shock that they turned against me like that after being their number one fan for a long time smhh but I'm doing my best to keep the story right here safe and sound don't worry.

Silly goofy mood indeed and also my apologies for talking and not getting straight to the story, sorry,sorry feel free to continue reading and enjoy.

P.s if the updates take a little longer sorry, I've been feeling kinda down lately with my panic attacks but I'll try my best<333

                              Ariel

Seeing him was like a dream I've been having for months, it's exactly like I imagined it to be,if not even better,I was afraid that he would forget about me and lose all the feelings,but no,his kiss stayed genuine and loving after all this time.

That hug he gave me, and his stern but caring voice filled me with the brightest light,made the hole in my heart heal a little faster,I finally felt so safe and loved, I'm going to make sure nothing can stop us from being together even if it's my own family.

Sometimes you have to hurt family to save family but picking who to save and who to betray has to be the hardest thing in the world, I'm just going to hope I'll be forgiven.

I drop the gun on the floor and stare at my dad's unconscious body in shock,the sound of my mom's sobs fills the room and she falls on the floor, shaking my dad violently.

"RICHARDO, RICHARDO PLEASE-WAKE UP, WHAT DID YOU DO ARIEL?!,HE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU"She yells at me and goes back to shaking my dad, hoping he would wake up.

I stare at the scene in front of me in total shock,unable to process that I actually shot him,I-I don't know what to do now,will my mom hate me forever? Did I kill him? Is he faking it? Will everybody hate me now? What the fuck happened?

Falcon runs and steps in front of me, blocking the view and forcing me to look into his eyes.

"No, don't cry you did the right thing, he wanted to kill me, Prince wouldn't have a father"I shake my head and move him out the way,my blood runs cold when my mom feels his pulse and freezes."HE'S-HE'S NOT- I CAN'T FEEL THE PULSE,CALL FOR HELP AUSTIN CALL FOR HELP".

Falcon's eyes widen and he slowly turns his head to look at me.

"He's dead? I-I killed him?".

"DON'T SAY THAT, THERE'S STILL HOPE,THE DOCTORS ARE ON THEIR WAY"Logan yells and drops down next to dad, pressing his wound tightly to stop the bleeding.

The whole room suddenly starts spinning and turning,I grab onto Falcon's shoulder to stop myself from falling but my vision blurs and I hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Ariel, Ariel!!"Falcon calling me is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

                        *************

                              Falcon

I knew it,I knew the second I saw her face,l that she was going to shoot him.

We both know we won't be able to live a good life if he is still here breathing behind our necks but I wanted to be the one shooting him because I know she's going to feel guilty for the rest of her life if he ends up dying.

I would have no regrets and I got nothing to lose but she has her mom and siblings, I'm just hoping they won't turn against her after tonight but knowing Isabella she's next to ruin our lives.This whole situation just proves how they're not a real family, there's too much things stopping them from becoming one,one of those things is me but I don't give two fucks.