UPDATE: Last Chapter of V8

Hi everyone! First off I want to say sorry for the massive delay on Chapter 61. May was incredibly hectic for me, since it was the month for AP tests, and immediately after, I had finals, so I really had no time to write or rewatch the latest RWBY episode. 

That being said, I definitely have free time this week, so I will be rewatching it and working on the chapter as fast as I can, since I know that we're waiting for the end of this particular plotline so this can go on hiatus. If there are any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them till then.

Outside of this book, I will be working on other stuff, either my original works, like Universal Pillars, or a yet to be posted project I'm calling Records of a Happy Boy, or maybe some more crossovers. On crossovers, I most likely will not be using Warframe as one of the universes, since I already have one story there. I want to spread my wings, you know?

So, thank you all for being so patient! I ask you guys to just wait a few more days, and we'll finally get the conclusion to this arc! It's almost been a year since Remnant's Only Tenno first appeared here on Wattpad, and in that time, this story has grown to a size I never even could've imagined. Thank you all so much for following this story.

I'll see you guys soon!

DrySkeleton