ॐ Om namah shivaye -5

Lord Mahadev, dear to everyone including the demons:
The competition of the gods with the demons continued. In such a situation, whenever there was a severe crisis on the gods, they all used to go to Devadhidev Mahadev. The gods including the demons, demons also challenged Shiv many times, but all of them were defeated and bowed down before shiv that is why Shiv is the god of gods, Mahadev. He is also the beloved Lord of demons, demons and ghosts.

Giant Human:
The National Geography team has found 20 to 22 fit human skeletons in India and elsewhere in 2007. Some people consider the skeleton found in India to be the skeleton of Bhima's son Ghatotkach and some people of Bakasura.

According to Sanatan Dharma, there used to be such giant human beings in Satyuga. Later their species got destroyed in Tretayuga. According to the Puranas, the caste of Daityas, Demons, Rakshasas and Asuras existed in India too, which used to be so huge.

An inscription has also been found with this skeleton found in India. This is an inscription in the Brahmi script of that period. It is written that Brahma had created human beings of a special shape to establish peace among humans.