ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -108

Tibetans believe that a saint-poet there had done penance by staying in the cave for years. According to the Tibetan Bonpas, the nine-storey swastikas seen in Kailash are the residences of Demchok and Dorje Phangmo. Buddhists consider it the abode of Lord Buddha and Manipadma. Demchok, the supernatural form of Lord Buddha situated on Kailash, is revered by the Buddhists. He also calls this form of Buddha as 'Dharmapala'. Buddhists believe that by visiting this place they attain Nirvana. It is also said that the mother of Lord Buddha had visited here.

Jains believe that this place of Nirvana of Adinath Rishabhdev is 'Ashtapad'. Rishabhdev is said to have traveled to Kailash in eight steps. Followers of Hindu religion believe that Mount Kailash is Mount Meru, which is the axis of the universe and it is the main abode of Lord Shankar. Here the right hand of the body of Goddess Sati had fallen. Therefore, here a stone rock is worshiped as its form. Here is the Shaktipeeth. Some people also believe that Guru Nanak also stayed here for a few days and meditated. Hence it is a holy place for Sikhs as well.

Scientific belief: According to scientists, this place is the center of the earth. The North Pole is on one side of the Earth, and the South Pole on the other. The Himalayas are situated between the two. The center of the Himalayas is Mount Kailash and Mansarovar. Scientists believe that there was a sea around the Indian subcontinent earlier. The Himalayas were formed due to its collision with Russia. This event is estimated to have happened 10 million years ago.

This is also a center which is called Axis Mundi. Axis Mundi means the navel or celestial pole of the world and the center of the geographic pole. It is a point of connection between the heavens and the earth, where the ten directions meet. According to Russian scientists, Axis Mundi is the place where supernatural powers flow and you can have contact with those powers.

When Russian scientists, who had studied Mount Kailash and its surrounding environment, met religious leaders in Tibet's temples, they told that there is a supernatural power flowing around Mount Kailash in which ascetics still make telepathic contact with spiritual masters. Huh.

If you go to Mount Kailash or the area of ​​Lake Mansarovar, you will hear a continuous sound, as if an airplane is flying somewhere nearby. But on listening carefully, this sound is like the sound of 'Damru' or 'Om'. Scientists say that this sound may be that of melting of ice and it may also be that there is such an interaction between light and sound that the sounds of 'Om' are heard from here.

It is claimed that many times 7 types of lights have been seen shining in the sky on Mount Kailash. NASA scientists believe that it may be due to the magnetic force here. The magnetic force here can combine with the sky to create such things many times.

The people of Himalayas say that yeti human lives in the Himalayas. Some call it a brown bear, some wild man and some snow man. Some scientists consider it to be a Neanderthal human. More than 30 scientists around the world have claimed that snow humans are present in the snowy areas of the Himalayas. It is also said that the world's rarest antelope musk deer is around here. The musk of this antelope is very aromatic and with medicinal properties, which is in the form of a substance in the gland of the back of its body.

What is Mount Kailash?
Mount Kailash is a giant pyramid, which is the center of 100 smaller pyramids. The structure of Mount Kailash is similar to the four points of a compass and is located in a secluded place, where there are no major mountains. Mount Kailash is 22068 feet above sea level and is located in Tibet in the northern region from the Himalayas. Since Tibet is under China, Kailash comes in China. Being surrounded by Mansarovar lake further enhances the religious importance of Mount Kailash.

There are high snowy mountains all around here. For example, the height of some mountains is more than 3500 meters. The height of Mount Kailash is about 22028 feet. Four rivers have originated from 4 directions of this Kailash mountain - Brahmaputra, Indus, Sutlej and Karnali. Other rivers of China including Ganga, Saraswati have also emerged from these rivers. There are faces of various animals in the four directions of Kailash from which the rivers originate. In the east is the face of an elephant, in the west is the face of an elephant, in the north is the face of a lion, in the south is the face of a peacock.

Yamdwar is located near Kailash Mansarovar. It is from here that the Kailash Sparsh place and the circumambulation of Kailashji has to be started. The journey of about 12 km starts from Yamdwar. Rocky and snow-capped mountains are visible on both sides of the deserted path. Between the two mountains, the river of ice makes its existence felt. The entire circumambulation of Kailash is about 50 km, which the pilgrims usually complete in three days. This circumambulation takes place along the lotus shaped peaks around the Kailash peak. Kailash peak is untouchable. It can be touched only after a straight climb of about two and a half kilometers from the travel route. This climb is not possible without specific preparation for mountaineering.

History of Mansarovar Lake:
Mansarovar Lake is spread over an area of ​​about 320 square kilometres. In its north is Mount Kailash and in the west is the Rakshatal Lake. The Sanskrit word Manasarovar is made up of Manas and Sarovar, which literally means the lake of the mind. It is said that Mansarovar is the lake where Mata Parvati used to bathe and according to the belief, she does it even today. Scientists say that it is still a mystery whether these lakes were formed naturally or that they were made like this?

However, according to the Puranas, this 300-feet-deep freshwater lake, situated at a height of 17 thousand feet above sea level, was originated on the pleasure of Lord Shiva by the penance of Bhagirath. According to the Puranas, the lake which was formed due to the velocity of the water revealed by Lord Shankar, was later named 'Mansarovar'.

According to another belief, Lord Brahma had kept the joyful tears of the Supreme Lord in his kamandal and established 'Mansarovar' at the same place as 'Tryashtakam' (Tibet) heaven on this land. According to the Shakta texts, the right hand of Goddess Sati fell at this place, from which this lake was formed. Therefore, here a stone rock is worshiped as its form. Therefore it is considered one of the 51 Shaktipeeths.

It is believed that once a person takes a dip in Mansarovar, then he can reach 'Rudraloka'. Mansarovar is a lake surrounded by mountains, which the Puranakars call 'Kshir Sagar'. It is believed that Maharaja Mandhata discovered Lake Mansarovar and did penance for many years on its banks, which is situated at the foot of these mountains.

There are two main lakes - first, Mansarovar which is one of the highest pure water lakes in the world and whose size is similar to the Sun. Second, there is about 225 square kilometer area, 84 kilometer circumference and 150 feet deep lake named Rakshasa, which is one of the highest salt water lakes in the world and whose shape is similar to the moon. Both these lakes represent solar and lunar forces which are related to positive and negative energies. A swastika symbol can actually be seen when viewed from the south. To the north of these two lakes is Mount Kailash. To its south are the Gurla ranges and the Gurla peak. Due to Mansarovar, the land of Kumaon is known as Uttarakhand in the Puranas...

Kailash mansrovar history is quite vast if got the chance ahead then I will write another book about it

Shiv's awesome and miraculous temple which thousand years old which are hidden in the lap of mountain. If shiv ji wants than i will write about it as well...✍️
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ

ॐ Om Namah Shivaye
Jaswinder chahal
13/6/2023
Monday
writerdirectorjc@gmail.com

🙏