ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -62

Parvati devi:

Sati remained silent even after hearing her father's bitter and derogatory words. She went to the Yagya Mandal where all the gods and sages were sitting and sacrifices were being made in the burning fire in the Yagyakund. Sati saw the parts of all the deities in the Yagyamandapa, but did not see the part of Lord Shiv .

Seeing the part of Lord Shiv, she spoke to her father as Pitrushrestha! Everyone's parts are visible in the yagya, but there is no part of Kailashpati. Why didn't you keep their share? Daksha replied proudly, I do not consider your husband Shiva as a deity. He is the lord of ghosts, the naked one and the one who wears a garland of bones. He is not fit to sit in the line of deities. Who will let him be here ?

Sati eye gets red. She was burning red like the sun .she said  oh! How I am sorry about I am listening to these words.  You are also listening to these words for those kailashpati who are symbols of Mars and who have the power to destroy the entire creation only at once .

They are my swami. A women's husband is heaven for a women. The woman who listens to humiliating words for her husband must go to hell. Listen 'o Earth, listen 'o sky and listen to you too deities ! My father has insulted my husband. I do not want to live a moment anymore.Sati  jumped in the yagna's flames while ending her statement.