ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -78

Agnidev accepted that unfailing semen taking the form of a pigeon and started carrying it to save him from Tarakasura. But the temperature of that semen was so high that even Agni Dev could not bear it. For this reason he handed over that unfailing semen to

Gangadevi. When Goddess Ganga started carrying that divine part, the water of Ganga started boiling due to its power. Frightened Gangadevi brought that divine part into the Sharavan forest and installed it, but while flowing in the Ganges water, that divine part was divided into six parts.

Six beautiful and soft babies were born from those divine parts of the semen produced from the body of Lord Shiv. When the sight of the six Kritika girls residing in that forest fell on those boys, then motherhood towards those children was awakened in their mind. And she took all those children and started breastfeeding them.

After that, all of them went to Kritikalok with those children and started nurturing them. When Narad ji told Shiv and Parvati about all this, both of them got anxious to meet their son, and went to Kritikalok.

When Mother Parvati saw her six sons, she became emotional with motherhood, and she embraced those children with such force that those six children became one child with six heads. Thereafter Shiv Parvati narrated the whole story to the Kritikas and returned to Kailash with her son. Due to the upbringing by the Kritikas, the boy's name was Kartikeya.