ॐ Om Namah Shivaye - 15

Pashupatastra "पाशुपतास्त्र"

According to Valmiki Ramayana, Shiv, who came to protect King Veeramani at the time of Ashwamedha Yagya, had to bear in his heart the Pashupatastra "पाशुपतास्त्र" launched by Shri Ram. The Pashupatastra was directly absorbed into the heart of Shiva. Before the Mahabharata war, Arjun had obtained this from Lord Shiv , Shiv first took the test of Arjuna by taking the Kirat avatar, and only then gave the Pashupatastra Arjuna.

While giving Pashupatastra, Shiv
told Arjun that this weapon is not with any human, god, king of gods, Yama, king of Yakshas, ​​Varuna. There is also a mention of Pasupatastra with Karna during the Mahabharata war.

If a warrior uses this weapon on a less powerful enemy, then it will destroy all the movable and immovable things of the three worlds. In the Mahabharata period, Arjun was the only man who knew the Pashupatastra. another in mahabharat.

There was a man who knew the weapon of Pashupatastra. The Mahabharata mentions another weapon, the Pashupat, which was known to Bhishma, Dronacharya and Karna, which was related to Lord Shiv.

Shiv could invoke the Pashupatastra with eyes, heart or even words, but the Pashupatastra he gave to Arjun was the Pashupatastra in the form of divine arrow and bow.