ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -37

three faced rudraksha

Rudraksha with three faces is considered to be a form of fire. Wearing it increases ojas and energy. It is the destroyer of all the sins committed in the past knowingly or unknowingly. By wearing this Rudraksha, the defect of Mars is removed, the fire god is pleased.

Charmukhi Rudraksha

This Rudraksha is considered to be the form of Brahma. The person wearing it is endowed with wealth. It has been told in the Devi Bhagwat Purana that it also enhances health and intellectual ability.

five faced rudraksha
Five Mukhi Rudraksha has been installed in this universe in the form of Kalagni Rudra. This Rudraksha, filled with the grace of the five deities, helps in destroying the defects of the five elements. The worshipers of Shiv must wear a rosary of five faced Rudraksha. Due to the blessings of the five deities, this garland is very dear to Lord Shiv.

Benefits of Five Mukhi Rudraksha
This Rudraksha provides excellent results in removing the diseases of the mind and making it mentally healthy. In the growing age, when prosperity starts getting destroyed and a person starts forgetting his acquired knowledge, at that time only by wearing a rosary of five Mukhi Rudraksha one starts getting success in all the troubles. In Mahashivpuran, to avoid premature death, by reciting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra on this rosary, short death can be avoided. This Rudraksha Mala also reduces the sins obtained by going to wrong places and eating wrong food.