ॐ Om namah shivaye-103

Apart from Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu worked the origin of life and adherence on the entire earth. Everyone made the earth to live and enhanced the population of God, Monster, Demon, Gandharva, Jet and Man. Mahabharata period: It is believed that till the Mahabharata period, the god lived on earth.

After all the Mahabharata, all went to their own Dham. After the beginning of Kalyug, the deity remained in the same way, so their vigilants are worshiped. First Shiva was Rudra: Rudra and his other forms and life philosophy were expanded in the Puranas. Vedas Those who call Rudra, Purana says Shankar and Mahesh.

Shiva was also in the east time of the Warah period. The saga of Shiva is different. Devs's Dev Mahadev: The competition was moving with the demons of the gods. In such a situation, whenever there was a terrible crisis on the deities, they all went to Devaddev Mahadev. Gods, including demons, also challenged Shiva several times, but they all bowed to Shiva, so that Shiva is God's Dev Mahadev. They are also dear God of demons, demons and ghosts.

No. 1 -Why did the Shiva killed the Giant Human ... Brahma made Giant Human: In 2007, the National Xiagraphy team has found 20 to 22 fit human skeletons at India and other places. Some people who got a skeleton in India, and some people consider the skeleton of Bakasur.