ॐ Om Namah shivaye - 98

Once Nandi was working as guard for the gate . Shiva was roaming with Parvati. Bhrigu came to see them - but Nandi did not let them go inside the cave. Bhrigu cursed, but the Nandi kept stopping the way. As Shiva-Parvati commanded. Once Ravana had raised Kailash Mountains on his hand. Nandi was angry with his feet that Ravana was only pressed.

As long as he did not worship Shiva and apologized to Nandi, Nandi did not leave it. Nandi is considered to be the vehicle of Lord Bholenath. Nandi is also called Lord Shiva's gatekeeper. It is believed that Nandy is required to deliver your reverence till Shiva. Nandi has also been considered as a symbol of intelligence and knowledge. Nandi is always defeated outside Shiva's temple ... what is the secret behind it.

Shiva's biggest devotee is called Nandi that Shiva was drank in Shiva toxin in the sea churning between the eleuras and the gods. Mahadev had paid this toxin to save the world. Some drops of poison during poetry fell on the ground, which Nandy cleaned with his tongue. Looking at this dedication of Nandi, Shiva was pleased and gave Nandi's title of his greatest devotee. Why did Shiva chose Nandy?

Lord Shiva said that all my forces are also of Nandi. If Parvati's security is with me then she is also with Nandi. The bull is considered to be a good and does a lot. Similarly, Shivshankar is also considered to be a naïve, work and quite complex. It is said that that is why Shiva chose the Nandi Bull as his vehicle. The power of Nandi is the power that Bhole Bhandari is not only riding on them and travel to the three people, but they do not go anywhere..