ॐ Om Namah shivaye -47

Natraj :

According to Shivamhapura, there was no information about the first music of Shiva. Playing and playing musical instruments and the song did not know, because Shiva has come first in this universe, Lord Bholenath dances in two ways. First- When they are angry, they dance without damru. When the second - while dancing, he plays Damaru, then there was a rain in nature. At such a time, Shiva is full of ultimate pleasure. But when he is in a quiet tomb, he does. It is believed that the composition of the dramatic Self-Self Brahma and its knowledge he gave to Bharat Muni, who described Bharat Muni in theatricalistry. In this natya script, we receive the mention of two special dance styles, lodging and orgy.

Currently the students are also zealed about classical dance. Tandava gave birth to many of these classical dances . Tandava is the intense reaction of dance. There is a gentle there. Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, Odyssey Dancing are currently motivated by lodging style. While Kathakali is inspired by the orgy dance.

Creation, conservation, and disruption in orgy have been shown to these three chakras. There is also a type of Tandava, which reflects the violent nature of Rudra. Tandava works to display both the creation and the destruction of the universe. When we talk about the orgy, the image of Nataraj is considered to be the best and excellent.