ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -34

RUDRAAKSH

Rudraksh is very important in natural flora. Rudraksha trees are found in many countries of the world including India. Mainly this tree is found in Nepal, Malaysia, Malaya, Indonesia, China, Burma and India. In India, Rudraksha trees are found in both hilly and plain areas. These Rudrakshas are found in sufficient quantity in the forests of the Himalayas of India, Bihar, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Arunachal Pradesh, Bengal, Haridwar, Garhwal and Dehradun. Apart from this, Rudraksha trees can be seen in Nilgiris and Mysore in South India and also in Karnataka.

Rudraksh is also found in Rameshwaram, the Rudraksh here is like cashew. Rudraksha is also found in the region of Gangotri and Yamunotri. Rudrakshas produced in Java, Bala and Malaydweep are more powerful and energetic than those produced in India and Nepal. Rudrakshas produced in the Himalayas and Terai regions are more effective than those produced in South India.

Round and prickly one-faced Rudraksha originated in Nepal is very energetic and powerful. It is very rare to find One Mukhi, Ten Mukhi and Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Rudras from fifteen to twenty-one faces are not available in the market. Wherever available. They have found a place in the worship house. The length of the Rudraksha tree varies from 50 to 200 feet. Rudraksh is produced in the form of fruit in the tree.