ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -44

Natraj:

There are many forms of Lord Shiva. In which they are worshipped and desired boons are obtained. Some of his forms are calm, gentle and benevolent, while there are some such forms which are considered to be anxious and destructive. Kaal Bhairav ​​and Nataraja come in such fierce forms. The idol or picture of Nataraja looks very beautiful but the Tandava of Lord Shiva is a destructive dance. Therefore, it should not be kept in the house. This is inauspicious.

According to Natyashastra, Lord Shiva is the father of dance and music, hence Lord Shiva is called Nateshwar and Nataraja. Dancers and singers decorate their Nataraja form in the house to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva.

Nataraja is considered a symbol of Lord Shiva. In Hinduism, the dance form of Lord Shiva, who is considered to be the God of Kaal, is known as Nataraja. Natraj's idol is seen at almost every classical dancer's house. In the form of Nataraja, Lord Shiva is showing a great form of art in his dance, on the other hand this dance is also a symbol of destruction, so you should avoid keeping this symbol of destruction at your home.

In the middle of two rivers in an area of ​​thirty-two acres in Tamil Nadu, South India, there is such a Shiva temple, where there is no Shiva lingam, but a bronze Nataraja idol is enshrined. Natyeshwari is also the power-form of Nataraja. The craftsmanship of the temple is unmatched. It was at this place on earth that Lord Shiva performed the Sandhya Tandava. Shiva who performs Raudra Tandava is called Rudra, Shiva Nataraja, who performs Ananda Tandava.

 Shiva who performs Raudra Tandava is called Rudra, Shiva Nataraja, who performs Ananda Tandava