ॐ Om Namah Shivaye - 106

11)NANDI AVATAR

According to the story, a Muni Brahmachary named Shilad .as he saw his generational line ending, his ancestors asked him to generate a child. After this shilad started worshipping Lord shiv and did hard penance . Shiv ji pleased from his penance, gave him boon of a son. During cultivating a land shilad found a son generated from within the land. He named him nandi, shiv ji made him nandi his assertion. He was married to marutun'a daughter suyasha

12) BHAIRAV AVATAR

According to the story, once Brahma and Vishnu began to be superior to themselves.
Once there was purshakriti seen between this tej-kunj .Seeing them, Brahmaji said - Chandrasekhar , your my sonson, So come to my refuge. Lord Shiv got angry after listening to such a thing from Brahma. He said to him that you are an Almighty and huge like the time . You are bhairav just cuz you're Almighty. Kal bhairav chopped brahma's fifth head off, this why he was drowned into the sin of bramha hatya. he was freed from this sin later in kashi.
He is known as the complete avatar Or form of Lord shiv in shiv mahapuran .

13) SHARBHAVTAR

Lord Shiva's avatar sharbhavtar . In the authentication, the nature of Lord Shankar was half-deer and the remaining Sharf Bird (the eight feet creature described in the Puranas was also powerful than the lion). In Ling Purana, the story of this avatar is, according to this story , Lord Vishnu took narsingh avatar to slaughter Hirnyakashayp , when Lord Narsingh's anger was not calm, God reached Shiv ji. Then Lord Shiv took this avatar and he reached Lord Narsingh in this form and praised him, but Narsingh's anger was not calm. Seeing this, Shiv wrapped Narsingh in his tail. Then fly away at some place past away the skyline and at somewhere praised narsingh in a very humble demeanour.

14) YITINATH AVATAR

According to the story, ahok - Ahoka a couple belonging to a bhil linage lived near the Arabudal Mountain. Once Lord Shankar came to his house in Yetinath disguise. He expressed the desire to spend the night at their place (of Bhil Couple's house) . Ahoka remembered her husband's dignity and made ahok remember about the social and domestic norms and he proposed to stay outside with his bow and arrow so that the traveler could rest in their house, about In this way, he went out with a bow.
Later at night they saw that some people residing in woods have slaughter ahok to death, Yetinath was very gloomy and devastated on this. Then a ahok said that you do not mourn giving up life in the service of a guest is a honour to him so he is blessed . When the Ahoka started burning in his spouse in the pyre.Shiv appeared in his real form gave her a boon to meet his husband again in the next life.

15) BHIKSHUVARYA AVATAR

according to dharam granths , virdhba emperor styaarth was killed by his enemies and his pregnant wife successful in hiding from the enemies gave birth to a boy , aching with thrist went to a lake a drink some water eventually a wolf feast on her. The baby was craving for food and was dying from thirst.

With the guidance and enlightenment of shiv ji, a welfie came there , shiv ji disguised himself into a bhikshu went to meet this beggar and made her introduced to this baby and preached her about her duties as a Mother to this kid, and asked her to raise him and also that he is the son of emperor of vridhaba.
After she was Agreed to do so, shiv ji revealed true self to her she was blessed. Later the baby as he grew up won back his empire with guidance and blessing of shiv ji.

16). SURESHWAR AVATAR

Lord Shankar's Sureshwar (Indra) displays his love towards the devotees. In this incarnation, Lord Shankar pleased with the devotion of a small child Upmanyu and gave him a boon of his ultimate devotion and immortal. The story says that the son of Vyghrpad had the house of his maternal uncle. He was always distraught with the desire of milk. Her mother asked her to go to Shiv ji's refugee to fulfill his desire. On this, went to woods and started chanting Om Namah shivaye , on this one day shiv ji appeared in the disguise of sureshvar (indra) and started degrading and said foul words shiv ji, this made the kid furious and he get up and started hitting them. On this note, shiv ji revealed his true self to him and also provide him with contrast to the shrisagar gave him a lavish and grand sagar ( ocean) and also ranked him as his most prominent devotee.

17) KIRAT AVATAR

According to the Mahabharata, when Arjun was doing penance to please Shankar, when Arjun was doing penance, he was reached by a Shukar (Pig) to kill Arjun, sentenced by Duryodhana. Arjun attacked his arrow on Shukar, at the same time, Lord Shankar also holds the arrow at the same moment . Because of Shiv's miracle Arjun could not recognize him and the slaughter of the shukar has happened to his arrow they both were quarreling over this matter that who killed shukar. There was a dispute over it. Arjun had a combat with Disguised shiv who was disguised into kirat. Witnessing the bravery of Arjun, Lord Shiv was pleased and came to his real form and blessed Arjun for his victory in the battle.

18). SUNATNRITAK AVATAR

Parvati father himalaya,
Was approached by shiv ji
In the disguise of sunatnritak , and witnessing this disguise of shiv ji it pleased and impressed himalaya a lot, the father of parvati , he holded damru in one hand and did such a good dance that every body was impressed. When himalaya asked disguised shiv ji ask for alms then shiv ji asked for parvati in alms this made himalaya angry and later shiv ji showed himself in true form and went away later both of the parents of parvati got really great enlightenment about it and decided to send parvati to shiv ji.

19) YAKSH AVATAR

Shivaji had to overcome the inappropriate and mischievous pride of the gods. When a terrible poison came out during the sessions made by Gods and monsters Lord Shankar stopped that toxin and stopped in his gorge. After this the holy nectar ejected. All gods were immortal by drinking it , they also became proud that they are the most powerful. To break the same pride of the Gods, Shiv ji took on the look of the yaksh and putting a straw ahead of the Gods, to break, burn, drown or blow it away.Even after puting their full power, God can not even shake that straw. Then Akashwani echoes that it is the Shankar God in disguise of yaksh to finish All of your pride.All the Gods praised Lord Shankar and apologize for their crime...