ॐ Om Namah Shivaye-67

After that the pieces fell at 52 places.  Those 52 places were called Shaktipeeths.  Sati married Shankar ji in the form of  the parvati daughter of Himalaya, in the second birth.

according to tantra chudamani

The description of fifty-two Shaktipeeths found in Puranic texts, Tantra literature and Tantra Chudamani are as follows.  The following list is of fifty-one Shakti Peethas mentioned in 'Tantra Chudamani'.

The fifty-fifth Shaktipeeth is based on other texts.  Apart from these fifty-two Shaktipeeths, many temples are present in the country and abroad.  Naina Devi Peeth (Bilaspur) is also famous in Himachal Pradesh.  The statue is located in the cave.

It is said that this is also a Shaktipeeth and one of the eyes of Sati fell here.  Similarly, there is a temple of Goddess (in Dhanaulti) near Surkanda]] Mussoorie, a tourist destination in Uttarakhand.  This is also a Shaktipeeth.

It is said that here Sati's head fell apart from her body.  The reason for the fall of mother Sati's limbs on the ground was due to Lord Shri vishnu dissecting the entire body of Sati Mata with Sudarshan Chakra.  Durgamasur Sanharini was called Shakambhari.  Here Bhairav ​​gets the first worship in the name of Bhuradev.