ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -107

Kailash Mountain is a mountain range located in Tibet. Mansarovar and Rameshal Lake in West and South. Many important rivers are out - Brahmaputra, Sindhu, Sutluj etc. It is considered sacred in Hindu Sanatan religion.

Highest point height 6,638 meters (21,778 feet) Urgency 1,319 m (4,327 feet) Edit this on wikidata coordinates 31 ° 4'0 "n 81 ° 18'45"
.

This pilgrimage is also called Astapad, Ganwaura and Rajatgiri. This pilgrimage of Kailash's snow covered 6,638 meters (21,778 feet) high peak and Mansarovar. And this state is called as a manskhand. According to mythology, Lord Rishbhand received Nirvana here. Mr. Bharatwar Swami Mangaleshwar Shri Rishbhadev Bhagwan's son Bharat conquered it at the time of Digvijay. Arjun had conquered this state at the time of Pandavi Digvijay effort. In the state of Yudhisthir, the king of this state had presented black and white chamar made of the tail of the best horse, gold, gems and yak. Apart from these, many other sages are received to reside in the residence. This place has great importance in Jainism. On the same mountain, Mr. Bharat Swamy was made 72 General of Gems, Kailash ranges spread from Kashmir to Bhutan and there is a Kailash Mountain between Chu and Zhong Chu, whose named Summit is Kailash. The shape of this summit is like Virat Shivling. It is located in the middle of the commodity made of mountains. This is always covered with snow. It has been said to be the importance of its revolution. Tibetan (Lama) people consider Kailash Mansarovar's importance of three or thirteen orbital and many passenger penalties are destroyed by 10 circumambulation 1 century sins are destroyed and and by 108 we can get freedom from the vague circular journey of birth and death.

The circumambulation of Kailash starts from Tarchen and ends there.  Gurla Pass, located 40 km (25 mi) from Taklakot, is located on the Mandhata mountain, at an altitude of 4,938 meters (16,200 ft).  In the middle of it is Mansarovar on the first left and Rakshasa Tal on the right.  To the north, one can see the beautiful view of the snow-capped Dhawal peak of Mount Kailash.  At the end of the pass there is a place called Tirthapuri which has hot water springs.  Chunkhari dunes are around these waterfalls.  It is said that Bhasmasura did penance here and it was here that the ashes also took place.  Next to it are Dolmala and Devikhind, their height is 5,630 meters (18,471 ft).  Nearby is Gaurikund.  There are monasteries of Tibetan lamas at various places along the route.

Kailash
Kailash Mansarovar is situated near Mount Kailash, the abode of Lord Shankar.  This wonderful place is full of mysteries.  Mount Kailash is the religious center of the 4 main religions of the world - Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism.  Let us know in detail about Mansarovar's journey, mystery, history, mythological and scientific beliefs.

Religious belief and history:
According to mythological beliefs, near this is the city of Kubera.  From here, the Ganges, coming out of the lotus feet of Mahavishnu, falls on the top of Mount Kailash, where Lord Shiva flows them in the form of a pure stream in the earth filled with his hair.  Heaven is above Mount Kailash and Mrityaloka is below.  In Shiv Purana, Skanda Purana, Matsya Purana etc., there is a separate chapter named Kailash Khand, where its glory has been glorified.

Lord Shankar is seated on Mount Kailash, above which is heaven and below it is Mrityalok, its outer circumference is 52 km.  Mansarovar is a lake surrounded by mountains, which is described in the Puranas as 'Ksheer Sagar'.  Kshir Sagar is at a distance of 40 km from Kailash and in this rest Vishnu and Lakshmi are seated on the rest of the bed, governing the whole world.  This Kshir Sagar is the temporary abode of Vishnu.  The south part of Mount Kailash is considered as sapphire, east part as crystal, west as ruby ​​and north as gold.

This holy place is likened to the heart of Indian philosophy, which reflects the glimpse of Indian civilization.  Kalpavriksha is planted in the sediments of Mount Kailash.  According to Buddhists, at its center is a tree whose medicinal properties are capable of healing all kinds of physical and mental ailments.

Tibetans believe that a saint-poet from there did penance by staying in the cave for years...