ॐ Om Namah shivaye - 79

Kartikeya grew up and killed Tarakasura. The arrival of Kartikeya in South India According to ancient texts, once sage Narada Muni went to Kailash with a fruit, both Ganesha and Kartikeya had a debate about the fruit, due to which the competition (circling the earth three times) was organized.  According to which the winner will get the result. 

While Murugan started the journey from his vehicle Peacock, Ganesh ji ate the fruit after circling his mother and father, on which Murugan got angry and went from Kailash to South India.  Worshiped in youth and childhood in South India.  Description in Ramayana, Mahabharata, Tamil Sangam.

Varadanakarthikeya had the boon of being always young from the gods. Worship of the diversified, double-armed, powerhouse, Mayuraseen Devasenapati Kumar Karthik is very popular in South India, due to being the husband of Brahmaputri Devasena-Shashti Devi.  Not only are they worshiped with the desire to have children, there is also a sect that considers them to be spiritually adorable. Lord Shankar accepted Parvati ji after being pleased with the deities suffering from the atrocities of Tarakasura.  Lord Shankar remained Bhole Baba.  He became solitary in the love of Uma.

Agnidev reached there in the guise of a bright Kapot to remind him of the work.  Who should wear sandas of those unfailing semen?  Bhoomi, Agni, Gangadevi were all unable to hold it respectively.  In the end, he deposited in Sharavan (Kaas-forest) and became a bright child.  The Kritikas wanted to make him their son.  The child took six faces and breastfed the six krittikas.  From that, he became the son of Shambhu, the son of Kartikeya.