ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -35

RUDRAKSH

Rudraksh is available in four colours: White, Red, Yellow and Krishna. It ranges from one-faced to fourteen-faced. Its 123 species are available in the world. There are 25 castes found in India. It has Guru and Nindha in qualities, sweet in taste and cold in semen. Rudraksha is analgesic, antipyretic, strengthens the organs, removes obstruction of the trachea, anti-venom and abdominal anthelmintic. It is an excellent tridosha sedative.

Rudraksh is anti-inflammatory and anti-phlegm. It is very useful in many diseases. Types of Rudraksh - There are many types of Rudraksha depending on the size. The faces of the Rudraksh are determined on the basis of the protruding stripes on the Rudraksh grain.

In the middle of the Rudraksha, there is a line from one end to the other which is called the face. In Rudraksha these lines or faces range from one to 14 faces and sometimes 15 to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha have also been seen.

A half or broken line is not considered a face. The more lines that are completely clear, the more faces are considered. Different importance and utility of each Rudraksha has been mentioned in the Puranas - One Mukhi - Sun, Two Mukhi - Moon, Three Mukhi - Mars, Four Mukhi - Mercury, Five Mukhi - Guru, Six Mukhi - Venus, Seven Mukhi - Shani. , Eight Mukhi - Rahu, Nine Mukhi - Ketu, 10 Mukhi - Lord Mahavir, 11 Mukhi - Indra, 12 Mukhi - Lord Vishnu, 13 Mukhi - Indra, 14 Mukhi - Shani, Gauri Shankar and Ganesha Rudraksha are found..