ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -42

Vastu shastra :

The story is also such that in ancient times, during the fierce darkness-slaughter, the sweat-bindus fell on the earth from the forehead of Lord Shankar, the formidable form.  From him a fierce creature with a fierce and formidable face was born, who began to drink the blood of the darkness that had fallen on the earth.  He was not satisfied even after drinking all the blood, then he got absorbed in the severe penance of Lord Sadashiv.

  Lord Shankar, satisfied with his penance, appeared and told him that the bridegroom demands.  Then he said to Shiva, I want to be able to eat the three worlds.

On this Shiv said – it will be so.  Then the horrific and formidable creature, blocking the heaven, the whole earth and the sky with its huge body, fell on the earth and started getting eager to devour the entire triloki.  Seeing this, all the gods and goddesses were horrified.  At that time, the place where he had invaded him, he started residing there. 

In this way all the deities also started residing in it.  Due to the abode of all the gods, he became famous by the name Vastu and Brahmaji gave him a boon to be worshipped.

4. It is also said that at the time of killing the Andhakagans, the demon Andhakasur, who originated from the sweat of Shiv started to harass Andhakasur, after receiving the boon, Andhakasur was unable to defeat the gods, he also tried to kidnap Mother Parvati.  The gods were frightened and prayed for protection from Brahma.