ॐ Om Namah Shivaye - 105

How many times did shiv ji got incarnated as different forms on this earth?

In shiv mahapuran , many incarnations of lord shiv is mentioned. They say somewhere 24 and somewhere 19 , well he did loads of sub-incarnations
And some are just for the cycle to go on with like as in like a mechanism and some are for guidance and welfare of this world.

Here are some 10 incarnation of shiv among many

1) mahakal 2) tara 3) bhuvnesh 4) shodash 5) bhairav 6) chitramastak 7) dhumarvan 8) baglamukh 9) matang 10) kamal

These all incarnations are related to tantrashastra

Shiv's other 11 forms which are also go by the name of  rudra

1) kapali 2) pingal 3) bhim 4) virupaksh 5) vilohith 6) shastha 7) Ajpad 8) shambu
9) channd tatha 10 ) bhav 11) Apibudh
Utae rudravataron have some alter names in some shaastras.
These forms are the most to get talked about

1) VIRBHADRA form :- virbhadra is known to be the flock on Lord shiv. It was produced from shiv ji's tress. When Mata Sati burnt herself alive within the yagya in the Royal court of king daksh them shiv ji out of rage pulled out one of his tress and flicked it hard over the mountain and that's how From the rear part of rhe tress the great raged and dangerous virbhadra was born.This form literally destroyed the daksh yagya and slitted daksh head off and proposed it to Lord shiv.
Later Lord shiv revived king daksh by enclosing goat's head over daksh's .

2) PIPPALAD Avatar
The story is that Pippalad asked the gods - what is the reason that my father dhadhichi left me before I was born? The gods said that due to the sight of Saturn. Pipelad was very angry after hearing this. He cursed Saturn to fall from the constellation board. With the effect of curse, Saturn started falling from the sky at the same time. On the prayer of the Gods, Pipalad forgave Saturn to say that Saturn will not make anyone suffer from birth to 16 years. Since then, the sight of Saturn can be warded off just by remembering Pipelad.

3) ASHWATTHAMA
Ashwatthama was the partition of rage, kal, yam and Lord Shankar. Ashwatthama son of Guru Dronacharya in Mahabharata was the only warrior who had the ability to turn the war in favor of the kauravs but he was made the commander of the force and cavalry at the end of the war. Dronacharya had did a painstaking penance to get Lord Shiv as a son. Lord Shiv who was really glad by his penance, had given him a boon that he would appear as his son. When the time came, Sawantik Rudra from his little particle took an incarnation as a strong son of Drona as Ashwatthama. It is believed that Ashwatthama is immortal and he still resides on earth wanders here.

4) GRAHPATI
The seventh incarnation of Lord Shankar was of grahpati.According to the story, a Muni vishwanar and his wife shuchishmati  living in town named Dharmapur on the banks of Narmada. From a very long time they were cornered from the happiness of having a kid one day to get a  son like Shiv. Saint vishwanar went to Kashi and worshiped the Veeresh ling of Lord Shiva. One day the saint saw a child appearing within the veeresh ling. Saint began worshipping  Shiv in the disguise of a kid . Pleased with his worship, Lord Shankar gave a boon to him of getting birth from the womb of shuchishmati and  Lord Shankar appeared in the form of a son of both of them .

5). HANUMAN
According to Shivamhapura, during offering the amrit Or holy nectar to the gods and demons, shiv ji got swayed by vishnu ji mohini form, this ejaculated his semen , saptarishi stored that semen in some leaves. When the time came, the saptarishis planted this semen into the womb of Vanaraj Kesari's  Anjani through ear, which caused very stunning and strong mighty shri Hanumanji.

6) TAURUS OR VRISHAB 
According to the scriptures, Lord Shiv killed vishnu sons and got rid of them to replant peace and serenity on earth and patal, when Vishnu went to patal to get rid of demons and to have a combat with them there he saw many chandramukhi womens Vishnu ji had made lots of sons through those chandramukhi womens , those sons made a heinous chaos from patal yo earth and as brahma ji saw serenity of both dimensions destabilizing he accompanied by other gods went to shiv ji to plee to Lord shiv to help them. Shiv ji heard their pain and took the disguise of vrishab Or Taurus and killed those heinous sons .

7) BRAHMACHARI
after the death of sati, she incarnated as the daughter of himalaya, to get shiv ji as her husband she did deep penance, to test her out shiv ji came into the disguise of a brahmachari , as of his glance parvati worshipped him and took really good care of him, but after knowning the reason of her penance he started disgracing and insulting shiv this made parvati angry, after testing out her tender love and pure heart he reveled his true self to her

8) AVDHUT
this is a also a disguise of shiv to decline the line of pride of shiv.
Once shiv ji ti test out Lord indra, he took the disguise of avdhut and stopped him in the middle of his way, after asking several times shiv ji didn't told him his name Or given him jis introduction so as Indra out of passionate outburst was about to hurt him from his weapon vajar then his hand froze. This made him astonished and avdhut was gleed. Indra came to know about shiv ji disguise and he respected them from the depth of his heart this made him forgive Indra.

9)RISHI DURVASA
According to the religious texts, the husband of Sati Scheduled Maharishi Atri, as the director of the Brahma, has suffered a lot of son on the Retard Mountain. Pleased by his penance, Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh came to their Hermitage. He said - From our part, there will be three sons, which will induce fame and parents  success in Trilok .  When the time comes, the moon was produced from the part of Brahmaji. From the vishnu part dattatreya was born, Munivar Durvasa took birth from the part of Rudra...