ॐ Om Namah Shivaye -56

Ganga devi :

Where will Ganga Ji go? Where will the Ganga go? Then Narad ji asked - Where will the Ganga go to Ganga after going to the five thousand years of Kaliyug, Lord Narayan said - O Narada! Ganga from the curse of Saraswati is In India, when the period of curse is completed, he will rehabilitate the commandment of Lord Srihari. These are the wives of Ganga, Saraswati and Lakshmi Srihri. Lakshmi came on earth as Tulsi. In this way, four wives including Tulsi are famous in the Vedas. Legend of Haridwar Haridwar's story (story).

Haridwar ki katha Haridwar Ki Kahani Legend of Haridwar: Haridwar In the state of Uttarakhand, on the hemorrhage of the Himalaya Mountains, at the height of nearly one thousand feet, in the river of the Mountain category, the ultimate Punit is settled on the right coast of Ganga. After leaving the "Gangotri 'on the Himalayan mountain, the Ganga's philosophy is first in this place, so it is also called Gangadwar.

Apart from this there are some names of this place for various reasons. Like 'Shiv' people go through this route for the philosophy of "Panchkyad" of Shri Shivaji. Therefore, because of the name of Shiv ji, it calls it in the name of Hardwar. Holy Devbhoomi Uttarakhand is given to heaven, because it is the vendor of the Viharas and Tapasya Sages of the Gods. That's why it is also called heaven.

The name of this place has also been 'Haridwar' that the journey of Badrinarayan is started from this place. Therefore, due to their names, people call it 'Haridwar'. Legend of Kitchen Creator (Story) The story of Kanchal Charm Prajapati: