ॐ Om Namah Shivaye - 77

According to the Skanda Purana, the unrighteous demon Tarakasur had become very powerful due to the boon given by Lord Shiv. According to the boon, only the son of Shiv could kill him.outcry in the three worlds. That is why all the deities went to Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu suggested him to go to Kailash and request Lord Shiv to have a son.

When all the gods reached Kailash after listening to Vishnu, they came to know that Shiv and Mother Parvati had gone for seclusion in the Devdaru forest since their marriage. When the helpless and disheartened deities reached the Devdaru forest, they came to know that Shiv and Mother Parvati were residing in a cave in the forest. The gods appealed to Shiv for help, but to no avail, Bholebhandari was engaged in sexual intercourse with his wife in a kampasha.

In order to awaken them, the god Agni decided to create disturbance in their work. When Agnidev reached the entrance of the cave, he saw that Shiva Shakti was engrossed in cohabitation, but upon hearing the sound of the arrival of Agnidev, both of them became alert. At the time of sexual intercourse, Goddess Parvati covered her beautiful face with a lotus flower in shame after getting close to the Parapurush. That form of the goddess became famous by the name of Lajja Gauri. When Lord Shiv, who was engrossed in Kamakrida, saw Agnidev, he too had to leave the sexual intercourse and come before Agnidev. But in the meantime, the lustful Shiv had unknowingly ejaculated.