ॐ Om Namah shivaye -65

Parvati devi :

One day, suddenly Lord Shankar roamed in the thoughts of Sati, goes around in the same state and started taking a penance in Gangavaratan. When the Himalayas got information, they went to shiv about parvati. There was a request to him to accept his daughter in service from shiv ji . Shiv ji first could not stop his insistence by seeing the devotion of parvati.

After getting permission from shiv ji , Parvati started serving her to her every day. Parvati always used to take care of the fact that shiv ji does not have any kind of trouble. They always wash their stages and assume the feast and worshiped them . Similarly, parvati has  spent long enough in serving Lord Shankar. But there was no change in Shankar's mind even when he was  taking service in solitude from beautiful women and soul like parvati. They always remain in their tomb.

On the other hand, the gods began to get troubled by a monster tarka . Knowing that Tarak's death would be by the hands from shiv's son,
All the deities started to think about a way to make some space for parvati in Shiv's heart.

Hence, they all sent kamdev to Lord shiv to persuade him for parvati.
Cuz even pushpban arrow could not endure shiv heart rather kamdev turn into ashes from shiv's
Rage....