ॐ Om namah shiavye -94

2. Jyoti

The name of the second daughter of Shiva is Jyoti and two stories related to her birth are told.  According to the first, Jyoti was born from the effulgence of Shiva and is the form of his aura.  According to another belief, Jyoti was born from the radiance emanating from Parvati's forehead.  Jwalamukhi is also another name of Goddess Jyothi and she is worshiped in many temples of Tamil Nadu.

  Jwalamukhi is also another name of Goddess Jyothi and she is worshiped in many temples of Tamil Nadu

3.MANSA DEVI

You do not know about this daughter of Shiv, this goddess gets very angry..

According to the folklore of Bengal, the treatment of snakebite is done by Mansa Devi. SHe was born when the semen of Shiv touched the statue of Kadru, who is said to be the mother of snakes. That's why she is called the daughter of Shiv but not of Parvati. That is, Manasa was not born from the womb of Parvati like Kartikeya.

It is said that Manasa also has a name Vasuki and due to being neglected by her father, stepmother and husband, her nature is considered very angry. Usually she is worshiped without any idol or picture. In its place, a tree branch, earthen pot or earthen snake is worshiped. SHe is worshiped to protect from chicken pox or snake bite. SHe is duly worshiped in many temples of Bengal.

Although not many people know about the daughters of Shiva, but they are mentioned in many places in the Puranas..