ॐ Om Namah Shivaye-32

RUDRAKSH :

Rudra's meaning is the eye or soul of Shiva and axis.
'Rudraksh' is the best thing in this folk and on the road.   Hindus and especially Shawi considered rudraaksh very sacred. Shawa, Tantric Rudraksh wear garlands, chant it. Rudraksha is white, red, black and yellow etc. is of different colors.

One twenty-one face (eye) are Rudraksh. Rudraksh is also used as Ayurvedic medicine. In Upanishad, Rudraksh has been called 'Eye of Shiva'. By holding them all sins have been destroyed in day and night and get a hundred billion virtue. There is amazing ability to remove heart related disorders in Rudraksh. Brahmin should wear black Rudraksha to Black Rudraksh, Kshatriya to red, yellow and Shudra. Ankukh Rudraksh has been considered as a form of patience.

Rudraksh means the axis ie the axis ie the eyes of Rudra ie Shiv. The origin of Rudraksh is considered by the tears of Shiva. A story is prevalent about this. According to him, Once Lord Shiv tried his mind for hundreds of years for the welfare of the world. One day, his mind suddenly became sad. When he opened his eyes, some of them had fallen droplets. The trees called Rudraksh were generated from these tear drops.