Chapter 24

It was difficult throughout the day for me. I can't stop imagining what would have happened if I didn't leave the principal's office. God. It's good that I had fewer lectures today. Also I have to go dress shopping today. I don't know what going to happen or what I want to happen but one thing I'm sure of is that I wanna marry Angel anyhow. I might sound possessive but I have come too far to chicken out because some psycho principal told me something which he doesn't even suppose to have any proof of. It's an empty threat. Even if it isn't I'm not going to cower. I am stronger than I was a year ago and I'm more mature too. This silly threats and people won't be able to shake me. It took me months to get where I'm today so I won't let them destroy it the only good thing that happened to me. And the lies I told Angel I'm gonna clarify them but not now and maybe not tomorrow or after it but I'll even if I have to do that on the wedding night. I'll do it. Let them come I'll not let this slide.

It was nearly 5 in the evening when I was done with the day. I waited for Bri's last class to finish. I stood beside her car in the parking lot. Few minutes later I saw her coming towards me. She's beautiful through and through and I'm happy that Josh is aware of that. And treats her like the queen she is.

"I'm sorry. I had a last minute discussion with some students" She said unlocking her car and getting inside. I did the same.

"No problem" I said

"What did you talk about with the hot shot principal?" She asked once we were out of the parking lot and in to the highway.

"About the trip" I said. Okay so I could have told her the truth about him threatening me but if I did she would have bashed her high heels on his head. And I'm not kidding. She becomes a mother hen when it comes to people she loves. She's violent when it comes to their safety. I cannot cost her her job just because of me. She has too much on her plate right now. Taking care of her parents since she's the only child and taking care of her in laws because Josh's parents died in a car crash last year and he decided to take care of his siblings. One is in college and the other in high school.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She asked accusingly.

"No. I'm not. Can we just not talk about work?" I sounded irritated.

"Okay. Where's this boutique?" She asked me.

"Mom had send me an address in the morning. Let me check" I said checking in my phone.

"It says "Bride beauty". It's in downtown." I said

"WHAT?" Bri shouted once again. I think I'll be deaf before i get married.

"So what is it this time" I said looking at the awe on her face. Someone would think she's the bride with the way she's beaming.

"It's most expensive boutique in the country. " She said looking at me.

"Bri look at the road. " I said. She turned towards the road.

"How come you're so relax and clueless? Are you from Mars or something?" She laughed at me. Yeah maybe I'm.

"It's not like it's important to know the name of famous places" I said smiling with her.

"No its not" She said parking her car outside a big builing. More like a luxurious mall. We got out and I stood a minute to look at the view in front of me.

"I can't believe I'm here. God I wanted to go in there since it opened here. Thank you so much for making my wish come true" She said hugging me

"You should thank Edna" I said holding here tightly.

"Let's get in there" she said going ahead.

This the biggest mall in the country and the reason is that it has all the most expensive and luxurious things selling inside it. There are tons of shops from clothes to cars to home accessories you name it you can get it here but it's only for the rich people. Since all those ships in here are named brands from all over the world. And it also has the boutique at the ground floor facing the street. You can recognise it from a mile since it's all white the color of a wedding dress. There were dazzling dresses on the window for the display. Totally otherworldly. How will I find the right dress for me in this?