Chapter 11

Past

I was still in a daze from what happened in the last one hour. I couldn't shake off the feeling that it was all a dream if it wasn't for the message I would've thought that all of this was an illusion. Matt came after a few minutes or maybe hour I don't know how long has it been since I was sitting here. 

"Hey. Where have you been?" He said coming towards me 

"I'm fine. I just went on an adventure" I smiled at him remembering all that happened

"How was it?" He smirked at me 

"The best one" I said getting up 

"Was it Victor?" He asked.

"Victor? No ? What are you pointing at?" I was confused. 

"So who was it?" He asked still smirking. He rose his eyebrow as if taunting me.

"Wait..... wait ...wait. Are you thinking what I think you are thinking? " I asked staring at me

"Yes" He laughed loudly. I'm sure people out there could hear him.

"No its not that. I mean ...... its not about what you're thinking" I said

"That means you were not on the mature type of hot adventure?" He asked. I'm sure I look like a red tomato right now. Why was he teasing me? 

"Nope.. Why do you think I was on THAT type of adventure?" I placed on great emphasis on that because I cannot say the word.

"You could definitely say the word you are 22" He was laughing at my expense.

"I can but I don't want to" I said trying to take deep breaths I was feeling really hot suddenly.

"Okay. So its almost 5 and we have to get on the stage. Do I look good?" He asked straightening his suit. Apart from his tie he looked good. It it a little crooked.

"Your tie its crooked" I said signalling him. He tried to straighten it but it was to no avail.

"Wait" I went to him and I straightened his tie. While I was doing that I saw one loose thread  on his shirt collar. 

"You have a loose thread here. Do you want me to remove it?" I asked not wanting to do it. We were standing very close. If anyone came inside they would think that we were doing something inappropriate. So I hope he says no.

"Yes do it." He said keeping his hand behind him. When does things happen the way I want them to.

"Okay. But let me get a scissor." I turned around. He held my wrist before I could go.

"Where would you find it?" He asked.

"I .....I don't know I'll try" I said pulling my hand from his grip

"What's going on? " Selena's voice was like a bucket of cold water on me.  

"Nothing" Matt said going towards his wife

"I don't think so" Selena said folding her hands on her chest. She is looking at me as if I stole her favorite candy.

"Faith was helping me straighten my tie since we are soon going on stage" He said placing his hand on his wife's waist pulling her towards him.

"I could have done that for you. Why did you trouble Faith?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Okay" He said cowering before his wife. I guess his wife is scary when she's mad so he doesn't want to make her mad. How times change? When I was in high school I saw him making girls cry now it felt as if she could make him cry. I laughed imagining him crying and her beating him. What a nice picture.