Chapter 22

Next morning I woke up late since it was Sunday. My favourite day of the week. It's the only day when I don't have any classes or teaching sessions. By the time I was ready it was almost 12. I went downstairs for some brunch. I has slept more than 10 hours since I was tired yesterday. Thank god this time I didn't go black due to the panic attack. The dark me is not always a good me. It's totally exhausting to have a panic attack on top of that going to the dark me is worst. As I rounded the corner I stood still because what I was seeing was a disaster. A disaster of our living room. Everywhere and ever inch was covered in cloth. Every color of cloth. Amidst the disaster was sitting mom and Edna.

"What's going on here?" I asked no one in particular. They were half covered in cloths.

"We are selecting table cloths for the wedding" Mom answered not even looking at me.

"You can't do it in the shop?" It was a question that needed quick answer since I hate messy places. I don't think I have OCD but this disaster was getting on my nerve.

"We could have but Edna decided to bring everything here since the weather outside is not so good. We might get sunstroke." Mom replied.

"Yeah I thought it might be great to sit and discuss things. Do you wanna join us?" She asked. She was in a casual attire. For the first time I felt as if she was a normal human being and not a model. She wore jeans and a pink blouse with ballet flats. And no makeup. Without makeup she was stunning.

"Shouldn't we select the venue, the wedding dress, the invitation cards first?" I don't think table cloths are that important. Even if there were no table cloths the wedding will still be done.

"The venue is getting selected by our husbands, the invitation cards are being selected by the twins, the dress fitting is tomorrow evening, before you ask the caterers are to be decided by you and Angel. Also the cake so I hope you get ready he'll be here any minute to take you." Edna didn't even look at me while saying this.

"Yeah dear she's right you don't look like a bride to be" mom agreed with her. What's going on here? When did this two became best friend? When did my father agreed to go with Adrian? I can't believe this peole. Before I can say anything the door bell rang. Edna got up and ran literally ran towards the door to open it.

"You got here in time" She said to someone. I wasn't sure who

"Yeah. I completed everything as fast as I can" And I know that voice. Angel. Shit what was I wearing. Yeah a see through oversized white tshirt thank god I wore my bra and it was white. And some baggy sweatpants raided from Dame's closet. My hair was in a bun. And no make up. Scar on full display. Wow way to meet my future husband. I untied my hair and covered the scar before he could see. I don't mind him seeing it. But I was insecure.

"Hey" While I was thinking all this my future husband was staring at me with wide blue eyes. And I didn't even notice.

"Hi..hi" I stuttered. And he smirked. He knew I was affected by his presence. Who wouldn't? He was wearing a form fitting white tshirt and black jeans with ankle boots and that black shades were a total turn on. His hair were messy like he couldn't help but run his fingers hundreds of times through them. And that leather bracelet on his right wrist was so good. He was bad boy reincarnated.

"I don't mind you coming with me like that" He knew he looked good so he was teasing me.

"I'll be down in five" With that I ran up the stairs two at a time.

When I was finally in my room I slammed the door and ran inside the closet. My face was on fire. I couldn't believe he saw me like this. I don't care. He'll see me like this in the future. When we'll share a room it wasn't like I'll wear make up always. I chose blue jeans and a light green full sleeve cotton blouse with collar neck. Yeah I will feel hot but my scars will be on display if I wore anything else. And today I'm going out with Angel for the first time and I don't want people to judge me and think that I don't deserve him. I choose some ballet flats since I wear heels six days a week. When I got out of the closet I saw Angel sitting on my bed looking at the books lying around.