Chapter 4

Present
The next day at the university was even more absurd. Everyone was still gossiping about the mystery guy. Yeah, that's what I call him "Mystery Guy". I don't know what was so interesting about a guy coming to uni for checking it out for his brothers. Bridget told me he has two younger brothers. If I would have been in his place I'll do the same thing for my brother. So what if he's rich? Does it matter? Not to me but to others I guess. I hate rich people. They think that only they have the right to exist.

I was heading for my first lecture of the day when I saw Bridget standing with some other teacher. I went to her. She was wearing a yellow pantsuit. If anyone can pull it off with that color it's her. She looked beautiful. I was wearing white jeans and a golden color silk blouse with my nude color heels. I even had my hair down today. My long hair is nothing but a nuisance but I can't seem to cut them since I love them a lot. My face was devoid of any makeup. I woke up late today, checking papers till late at night takes a toll on you.
"Good morning everyone" I greeted.
"Good morning Faith. You look lovely today" Tina another of my colleagues greeted me. She was very kind and always cheerful.
"Thank you so much, Tina. You look wonderful as always." I said. Tina had black hair and black eyes with dark skin. She was taller than me. Basically, everyone was taller than me She was wearing a blue skirt and white shirt with a black blazer. She had short hair that came to her shoulders. She was the most loved teacher around the school.
"Did you hear?" Bridget asked
"What? " I know it's going to be about the guy.
"He came again today" Tina replied
"Have you guys seen him?" Not really curious but just for information.
"I did," Tina said
"You bitch you never told me." Bridget yelled. I saw some students laughing in the distance clearly hearing her.
"Shut up bri we're still at the uni" I said covering her mouth with my hand. I could see that she almost forgot where we were.
"Sorry" she muttered after I removed my hand.
"How did he look?" She asked Tina.
"Like someone you wanna have babies with" from her expression I could say that she was thinking back to the moment she saw him in her mind. With a fangirl smile.
"I would definitely have his babies," Bridget said drooling figuratively
"You're drooling," I said giving her a tissue. She immediately grabbed the tissue and started dabbing it over her mouth.
"Sorry I was kidding," I said laughing loudly.
"You bitch. I'll get back to you." Bridget was angry
"Go to your classes. It's almost time" I said backing away from them and exiting the building. I was having my class today in another building. It was a little far away. But I like heading there watching the kids sitting under trees having fun. There were some couples as well sitting hand in hand some were even lying down beside each other. How nice their life is? My time at the university was spent in the library browsing books. I completed my graduation early and did a couple of other courses to back my degree. This was how I got my job here.

I was walking towards the gate of the building when I saw him. The guy with the mask he was wearing a hoodie today. How did I recognize him? No idea. He was leaning beside the gate with his arms folded over his chest. He seems familiar somehow like I've seen him before but where. I could see him properly today. He was wearing black boots, black jeans and everything black. Today he even had black leather gloves. Paranoid much. He was wearing sunglasses so it was hard to say where he was actually starting. He has long hair which he had tied behind his head. But some wayward strands still fell on his face. He turned his head towards me. I didn't know I was standing there and ogling him. If he wasn't wearing a mask I could have seen him smirking. How would he look smirking? Wooo, hold on babe where did that thought come from? I should have a check-up soon. He tilted his head on the side in a signal that said: "caught ya". Seriously twice with the same guy what's wrong with me. I walked towards the gate. As I was nearing I saw him standing straight. I could feel my heart beat faster. I passed him and entered the building. I took a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding. I placed my right hand which was not occupied holding books on my racing heart. What's wrong with me? He's just a guy a good looking one at that. I walked to my class.
"Good morning Miss."
"Have a great day Miss.
"Morning Miss"
Students greeted me as I was heading towards my classroom. Upon entering the room I saw him sitting on the last seat. I don't think he is the guy everyone is talking about. He looks more like a thug than a billionaires son.
"So class let's start for the day."
I said to no one in particular.
"Miss?" I looked up to see Christine was raising her hand.
"Yes?" I asked
"Ma'am before we start shouldn't we get an introduction from the new student in class?" She was plotting something evil. I never got this girl. She was never interested in what I taught. Her only motive is to ogle the guys attending the class. It wasn't even a shock she wanted an introduction from that guy.
"I don't think there's a need for that," I said ignoring her.
"Please ma'am since this way we can get to know each other" it was Rihanna
"Yes ma'am let us also meet the new guy," Rayn said
"Silence" I yelled over their voices. Believe me when I say I have a loud voice. All students cowered in their places. Me raising my voice means I'm getting angry. They know me.
I looked towards the back to watch the hooded guy get up from his seat and moving towards the front of the class. He exited the classroom without even a backward glance.
"Problem solved" I muttered under my breath
"So let's begin."
I didn't see him after that the whole day. It was almost late and I was still sitting in the teacher's lounge grading papers. I could hear my mobile ringing.
"Where is it? " I searched in through my desk and found it under the papers. It was still ringing.
"Hello" I answered without seeing the caller ID.
"Do you know what time it is young lady?" I could hear the anger in her voice. I looked at the time it was almost 6. It was already dark.
"Shit. I'm sorry mom. I forgot to look at the time. I'll be home in an hour. " I said getting up and grabbing me things.
"Yeah do that. Take a taxi. It's already dark outside." She warned
"Yeah. I'll see you at home." I headed outside. The nightwatchman was roaming in the halls. He was a nice man with a wife and three kids who are older than me.
"Hey Steve" I greeted him getting near.
"Hi. You should hurry. I was about to lock the door. " he said showing me the keys.
"Not before you checked the teacher's lounge right?" I asked already knowing the answer. Once I was locked in the school so from that day onwards he always checked before locking.
"You got it. Good night. Have a safe ride. " he said closing the doors behind us.
"You too," I said heading towards the bus stop. The last bus leaves at 6:30 so I still have a shot at getting one.