Chapter 36

Angel

Waiting. I never liked it in my life. Whether it was my parents, siblings or business. I never waited for anything not in my whole life. I even cancelled business proposals and mergers just because they were late by a minute. Does it make sense? I was an inpatient person from the start. Since the moment I was born. My mom used to tease and scold me because I irritated her a lot because of my impatienceness. But here I was sitting in the hospital waiting room for the one and only person I've ever waited. Not even once, twice. She has always made me wait. I waited a year to propose to her. I waited for that said proposal to be accepted for a week. And I'm still waiting for her to turn around and look at me and love me. When I decided to play this game of life and death. You're right someone will die at the end of this. I won't let them live. I don't know when it started or how it did but I care for her. More than anything. For me my sister was and is always be my first priority. I'm doing everything for her. This marriage and all this is for her. To get the revenge she wants.

Everyone knows what's going on my family that is. They were against this. Why? Because we never resort to solving anything peacefully. We are the violent type it comes with the family and profession but this is different. It's about family and I want them to suffer the same way they made my sister suffer. Faith was just a pawn in the game. Until I married her and got to know her. I was going to let her go once all this is over. I never signed a prenup because she deserved it half of my property for putting up with me and for helping me get revenge. She was just a means to an end. When I found out about her ties with the Williams I was more than happy to rile this all up. To make them vulnerable by letting them see what they lost. It was to see them suffer. Selena was the one who's actually managing the family now since she comes from a good background and the person she hates the most is Faith. So I followed the oldest protocol "The enemy of your enemy is your friend". That's how all this started.

I was going to make Faith hate me and Selena to trust me. She will take me under her wing and that's how I'll break her. Selena that is. Everything turned upside down when I got to know that Faith didn't only suffer physically but mentally too under the Williams hand. Her being bipolar was a shock to me and I though of cancelling this marriage and all but it'll only damage her reputation so I went ahead with the plan . The Williams I'm gonna kill them. They thought I'm just a small business man who was harmless. But they don't know that they are dealing with the king of underworld and I cannot kill them easily. I can do worse. They don't know who we are but they'll once I'm done with them. Faith. She is the sunshine to my dark and lonely world. She made me think about her even if I didn't want to. She made me forget my plan. She was making her place in my heart and I cannot afford that. I promised her brother to take care of her. He knows who I am but he trusted me to take care of her. What will I say him?

I looked at my hands they were covered in her blood. The blood of my wife. The one I swore to protect. In our world we have to protect the woman more than anything. But I couldn't. I covered my face with my bloody hands.

"You shouldn't beat yourself like this." I heard a voice over head. I looked to see Josh Bri's husband looking at me. He was a giant. I too was built but not like him.

"I'm not. But it's my fault that she's here. I should have stopped her." I said rubbing my face.

"Hey. It's nobody's fault. What if you weren't here and she did it at that time?" He said and I stared at him. He was right. What's going to happen will happen I cannot do anything about it. I didn't reply him so he walked to the opposite end to where his wife was sitting. He's a great man. I respect him and there are not many people who are worthy of my respect. People in our line do crazy things to get noticed. Josh also works for me. But no one knows that. He knows who I am. He won't utter a single word of that. He used to work at Italy and there everyone know the family.