Chapter 30

Something's in life come after a long time but they're always worth the wait.

Faith

I was with a man. The most beautiful man I've ever seen. He was touching me in some forbidden places. But suddenly I opened my eyes to realise it was just a dream. I looked around and was suddenly in an unfamiliar place. I looked at the clock it was 6 in the morning. Where was I? I felt a weight on my waist. I looked on the right to see a beautiful face. No. The most beautiful face. I guess I was still dreaming. I turned a little but I couldn't since an arm was wrapped around my waist. A male arm. I stared at the sleeping face beside me. His brown hair was falling on his eyes. His full pink lips begging to be kissed. His eyes the most gorgeous and bluest eyes I've ever seen on this earth. I turned to face him completely. his face was inches from mine. His morning face was more gorgeous than when he's awake. I can't believe we're married. I smiled at myself. Even if he lied to me about liking me I still can't feel bad. He did a lot for me including marrying me. He's nothing more than a Guardian Angel for me.

I raised my left hand wanting to touch his face. I traced his face with my index finger not touching him worried that he'll wake up. I couldn't even touch him. My scars will make his skin dirty. I pulled my hand away as if I'll burn him. I pushed a little closer to his face and slowly but carefully tried to kiss his forehead. I closed my eyes and kissed him but I didn't get to do that. I opened my eyes in shock. Because what I was kissing was not his forehead but his lips. I closed my eyes immediately and concentrated on feeling his lips on mine. His tongue traced my lower lip. Before I could open my mouth the alarm in my blared. Did I set it? I pushed him with my palms and jumped from the bed and ran to the washroom. I heard his laugh behind me. I was so embarrassed. I turned to look at the mirror and my face was blushing a deeper shade of red. I touched it to feel my skin hotter than ever. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart and hormones. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden. I decided to freshen up. I brushed my teeth did my business and opened the door a little to peek outside. The bedroom was empty. I ran towards the closet. I grabbed the first clothes I saw. I opened a drawer to see designer lingerie in all kinds of net. My face was even more hotter than before. I held a red bra and panty set in my hand almost see through.

"I couldn't wait to see you in that." I heard Angel say behind me. He was standing so close. I hadn't even heard him come. His chest was almost touching my back. He bent down and kissed my exposed neck. A small kiss as if his lips weren't even there. I closed my eyes. A moan escaped me. It was a sound that I never even heard.

"Gotcha." I heard him say. I opened my eyes and turned to face him.

"What?" I sounded breathless.

"Your sweet spot." He said. I blushed and grabbed whatever clothes I had and walked almost ran towards the bathroom.

I closed the door and leaned on it. Taking deep breaths. Why was he doing this? From what I have gathered in the last few days he's in love with Chiara. Than what's he doing with me. Is it some kind of joke? Am I missing something here? I'll have to confront him soon. Not today or tomorrow since we'll get busy due to the reception tomorrow and today I have my exams and assignments to submit. I've taken leave from the university for a week so that I van fulfill all my responsibilities as a wife and daughter in law. I don't want to disappoint anyone. I took a shower and when I looked at the clothes I've brought it was the red lingerie set. I wore it but it was almost see throughout except covering my crotch and nipples. Do people really wear this? Who bought this? I decided to change but I can't ask Angel to hand me my clothes. Shit. I refrained from changing it and wore a red full sleeves hoodie and black pants on it. Atleast I bought the other clothes right. I did my make up which includes only covering my scar. This will be my first day as a married woman. I applied some lipstick and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Happy with appearance I walked out. Again the room was empty. Where did he go? I grabbed a blue backpack I found in the closet. There was every stationary I need in the study table in the room. I grabbed necessary things and walked out in the living room. I looked at the clock beside the bed side table I still had an hour until the exam. I walked down the stairs and into the living room. I couldn't see much last night. Everything was white in this place with charcoal color furniture. It was a blend of black and white everywhere. I heard some noise I followed it to see that it was a kitchen that was actually connected to the living room. Since it was an open room plan one can see the living room from the kitchen. It would be great to watch the kids while cooking. Where did this thought come from? I didn't even drink last night. I turned the corner to see Angel standing in kitchen making coffee. He looked freshly showered. He was in a business suit. Oh my god. He looks edible. The navy blue suit fits him like a second skin. He was wearing an apron over it that said 'It's not my fault that I look handsome while cooking'