Chapter 54

One day the curtains will rise and the day they do all hell will break loose

Chiara

 It was nearly pitch black as I opened my eyes but I was not scared I have never feared the dark. So many things in my life have changed since the day I found out the truth, the tie that binds us all. I was not sure how I should react to be the only person knowing the truth of it all but then there was Angel. My beautiful Angel. I could not seem to stay away from even after knowing the truth of it all, it became very difficult to accept things as they are. I decided to make peace with things but why does he have to go and marry that poor girl, Faith. It makes me feel good when I hurt her. She deserves to get hurt. Why does she have to come in his life? I can see the dominos fall as soon as she entered Angel's life. It was as if he is blind and could not see anything at all except her. Twenty years that is how much it took for me to be at the centre of it all and just when things were going according to plan she had to come in between.

I heard someone move in the dark and there was light my eyes hurt suddenly even my head felt as if someone was drum rolling on it. I forgot what happened to me a few hours ago. After Angel pushed me out, I left Zeus but after that I am clueless. I could not seem to remember anything. Wait? I got a call. Someone told me something and I rushed home and packed everything.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I heard a voice near the door. It felt familiar. Very familiar for some reason I felt a chill run down my spine. I have been in worse situation then this being sold for one and being a part of numerous gun fires does not seem as dangerous and scary compared to what I feel right now. This time I have messed with the wrong person.

"I can see the wheels turn in your head." I heard her say. I could not see her properly but that voice I remember it like my own voice.

"Never thought the Queen of Russian Mafia would go to such depths to kidnap me. Am I right sister?" As soon as I said this she moved away from the shadows and stood in front of me. As beautiful as the day she was adopted. She looked like an Angel in her white dress covering every inch of her body, glass slippers on her feet. The most beautiful ring adorned her finger the courtesy of being the Queen.

"Believe me when I say the tables have turned and you're at the receiving end so if I would be in your position, I would keep my trap shut." She said smiling that wicked smile. Taking the only chair in the room she sat opposite to me.

"I love your hospitality." I said sarcastically. I looked around and it felt as if I was in an underground basement. It was all dark with black paint on the walls and an overhead light. Our voices were echoing that means its quite huge but I could only see till the light could reach. There were more people here apart from us. I can feel their breathing. Thank God Angel trained me since I was young.

"It's the least I could do for my darling sister." She smiled like the devil himself.

"Let's get down to business, shall we?" I asked smiling and being more relaxed as the time passed by. I know she can never hurt me.

"Yes." She replied. I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek. She slapped me that bitch.

"You know you are playing with fire. Angel will not let you go once he found me." I said spitting the blood. I cut my lip. I felt the sharp sting on my cheek and felt blood dripping. That bitch cut my cheek with her ring. There goes my modelling career down the drain. It is not like I cannot do plastic surgery but then I will not be naturally beautiful for which I got famous in the first place.

"I know how to handle my brother and he will be very happy to have you gone from his life. "She said staring at me.

"You bet!" I said laughing loudly. She does not know what she is getting into she does not even know the whole truth.