Chapter 39

Faith

I woke up suddenly and looked around. It was the same dream again. I was tied in a bed naked. I looked at the clock it was 3 am. I decided to get up anyway. I got up from the bed and wore the slippers. I was still in the hospital. It's been a week. I don't know what they want to do anymore when I'm alright. I got stitches on my wrist. I hate coming here after everything that happened. I know I cannot avoid coming to the hospital in this lifetime until I fix what's wrong in my brain. I've been getting some of my memories back. I have a suspicion that I wasn't gone for only a day. There's something that my brother is hiding from me and I want to know what that is but he won't tell me easily so I have to find it on my own. How? God knows. But I won't sit still until I know what happened after I was kidnapped. Even if I have to go to the Williams I'll do it. Oh! There was a news interview of Matt. All their business offices were burnt to ashes a few days ago. I was shocked at the news. Each and every branch in every place. Their mansions all over the world were also burnt. Who did that? No one knows. I was disappointed. Since everyone of the Williams survived. It's not like I want them to die but I want them to suffer and if it doesn't happen when they're alive I hope it happens when they die.

I walked out of the room . It was quite. Everyone might be in their rooms. I walked and sat on the chairs in the waiting area. The TV was switched on so I just stared at the picture I hate the most. It seems that something was even more of a breaking news than the Williams getting bankrupt. People have been loving it. I read the comments and every single one of it had torn my heart in to more than thousand of pieces. Is it possible to get hurt even more than you were before? Yes it's possible. It's possible to feel like you're dying everytime you see the person who was supposed to be yours standing in the arms of someone you hate the most. Did you guess? Yes you're correct. It's been a week since the fight I had with him and he didn't even visit me. Not even a call or message. My brother hadn't visited me either. It's just me and Josh actually. He's been coming here everyday since I was admitted. He just comes in my room and sits on the vacant chair and goes after an hour. We doesn't talk to each other. I don't know why he's doing this. I'm afraid it's because of Bri. She might be so angry on what I did. I know I did wrong but what could I do.

She saw me at my worst. That's not even the problem here. I knew one day she was going to see the real me the one thats been broken beyond repair. She would have left me so I did what I have to do before she left me. I didn't want to hurt her. I was unpredictable. My brain was unpredictable. I couldn't be trusted. So that's why I stayed away from everyone. Even my parents and brother was a luxury to live with. But I've kept my distance as much as I could. Now that Bri is pregnant I cannot let her stay with me I cannot afford to hurt her or the baby. I wanted to ask Josh about his and bris relationship but I couldn't do that. I don't have the guts too. One more thing that I came to know after I got a brief flash of my memories. The one that was hidden for a long time. I know that I'm not a virgin. I was raped. It's true I know somehow. I haven't gotten that memory yet but I know. How? I'm not sure. I just felt the weight of someone on top of me when I was bonded. I don't know who that was but there was someone else with me in that room. That someone was the one who took something that wasn't his to take. I saw the memory the same day I woke up. And than there was Angel waiting for me. How could I face him? How could I live with him? How ? That day he could have gotten hurt. How could we make a relationship with me being unstable. I don't deserve him and I cannot afford to hurt him so I decided to leave him. That's it the final decision. This has never happened before. I knew I might be hurting myself when I was black but trying to kill myself and in turn being dangerous to all the people around me was just not acceptable to me. I don't know what I'll do next but one thing's for sure. I have to leave. I have to let this go and start somewhere I can be alone and isolated from everyone. But the big question is not about if I want to. Can I actually leave everyone.