Chapter 12

Present

The next few days went by uneventful. I decided to work from home since I caught a bug while I stayed out so late that day. This is totally a marriage date that I'll remember my whole life. ' The Flop Date '. I had a few papers to grade so I just did that and mom didn't even pressure me on anything. We were just staying clear of each other because I don't wanna waste my energy arguing with her. Dad was just dad following mom around. Sometimes I feel that he's mom's slave. I got updates from the university Bridget being the source. She was totally a chatter box. Like a few minutes ago I got her call.

"Hey history geek" Yeah she was happy to call me

"Hey English nerd" This was our way of teasing each other on basis of the subjects that we taught.

"So you know the rich guys. They are twins. Two hot pieces of meat in our school" She was screaming at the other end.

"Bri stop screaming. You're gonna make me deaf" I scolded her

"No its too good not to scream. Also I saw that guy who came to see the school. He is a Greek god. When did our school become so famous for rich and hot dudes to come here." I could feel her jumping up and down.

"You're drooling" I joked with her.

"Sorry. Did it come towards your end? " Oh my god she was literally drooling. I laughed loudly

"You're crazy" I said between laughs.

"No I'm a slave of hot bodies" She said in a seductive way. She makes my life interesting.

"So I was telling you. The guy who came to the school has two younger brothers and they are twins. They joined a few days ago. All the girls in the school were roaming around them like bees. Their brother also came with them. There was also a girl but she only dropped them and went back. They all came in their own cars and let me tell you they were all very expensive. " She was talking as if she is a fan. It's been only two days that I took leave and so many things happened.

"Are they in my class?" I asked. Last time there was this handsome guy in my class and all the girls were busy ogling him. There was even a fight and the principal scolded me because one of the girls broke others nose. It was bloody and I don't want a repeat this time. Please don't let them take history. It is a boring subject.

"Yeah they are." God never listens to me. I will have to get prepared for this on Monday.

"I don't want them in my class. You remembered what happened last time right" 

"Yeah I do. That soccer guy who had girls drooling for him."

"I'm happy with geeks, nerds and book worms in my class. Why do I get this good looking ones instead?" I was annoyed. I sighed

"If I get them I would be on cloud nine. Who likes to teach those book worms? I would take those hot ones any time of the day. They are a motivation to teach. How could you not want them?" She asked as if I was dumb

"I avoid drama at all costs" I said trying to make her understand.

"But still all the hot ones join your class to stare at you" She laughed on the other end.

"Shut up" She was delusional. Kids are kids. 

"It's no use denying. You don't know but I see they like you" She teased me.

"Okay. Stop drooling over the kids and go to your husband." I said . Yeah she was married but she still thinks she's single. The way she behaves after seeing a handsome person one will think that her husband must be ugly. But no he's very much good looking. He owns a bar in town. He is like hulk with tattoos and everything but he is still the most wanted man in the town. He married my friend since he fell in love at first sight with her. That first sight was ugly for everyone but he saw her beauty and straight away decided that she will be in his life and they married after dating for 3 months. It was a dream come true for her. I was so happy for her.