Chapter 32

A small misunderstanding can lead to an unresolved chaos

Faith .

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Angels arm was wrapped around me in a tight grip so I couldn't move. But my mind was working a mile a minute. The events of the last few days replaying in my mind. The biggest one of them all had been disturbing me. Why did Angel marry me? If he love or even like Chiara he should have declined this marriage. But as far as I know his family wanted us to marry. His mother told me that I was his choice not her's. That means his family wasn't against of him marrying the girl of his choice. Than why me and not her ? She looked well off. The way she dresses fits perfectly with my in laws. When I had asked Angel why he wanted to marry me he just told me that he liked me. Was it the truth? If it was than why is he still with her. Why does he stay with her? Treats her like a queen. My main focus should be about what I heard. Williams and the West's were friends as far as I know. I saw the way they interacted at the wedding. Why didn't they warn Angel about me? Did Angel already know about me? Was this a prank? Is it Selena? All this questions were not letting me sleep.

I moved a little. I grabbed his arm and raised it a little. He was heavy. I got out from under his tight grip atlast. I tip toed out of the bedroom. It was almost 5 in the morning. I decided to start my day. Even after what happened last night I wanted to make his birthday special. If we're going to stay together I'll make it a wonderful experience for both of us. I wanted him to be my friend the one I can lean on when I have problems. So I hope he feels the same and trust me. I took a quick shower and wore jeans and tshirt. I have to go to the homeless shelter to deliver the cake anyway. Why not get ready early? I started making breakfast. I am a vegetarian but I know how to make non veg dishes. I started with some eggs and bacon. I made coffee as well. I had seen a bakery in front of the building I felt a craving for some croissant, donuts and some bread so I had to go. I grabbed my new phone some cash to buy the goodies.

I got inside the elevator. It was 6 now. Angel will get up in half and hour so I had to get back quick. I wanted to have breakfast with him. I don't know why I feel hot and warm whenever I think about him. The elevator came to a stop on the main floor. I walked out and saw it was raining. I didn't even have an umbrella. I decided to go back up and look for one. I turned and pressed the elevator button.

"Ma'am." I heard someone say behind me.

"Yes?" It's was the reception guy. I saw the other guy that night of my wedding. He might be the one who works night shifts

"You have some deliveries." He said gesturing towards the front desk.

"You mean that?" Shock was evident in my voice.

"Yes that." We both looked at the front desk which was stock with flower bouquets and gift boxes. Some were kept on the ground. There were a lot of boxes in different size. Some were bigger way bigger.

"Are you sure?" I asked once again not believing.

"It's your husband birthday today right?" He looked at me. He was young might be early to mid thirties. He even looked handsome in that rugged kind of way. But in this moment he looked way older than me.

"Yes." I said

"Than its yours. I was going to call and ask you if I could come up to deliver this. " He said at that moment one flower delivery van came.

"A deliver for Mr. West ." I heard the delivery man say.

"Yes. Keep it there." The doorman said.

"Sign it here." The guy signed it and gestured to keep whatever the guy bought on the desk.

"I don't think this space will be enough." The delivery guy said.