Chapter 37

Damien

3 nights after Faith's kidnapping

"Detective. What is it?" I ran inside the police station as fast as I can. It's 3 am and I got the call that they've traced faiths location. My sister has been kidnapped since the last 3 days.

"We've found a lead. But.." he stopped what he was saying and got up coming to stand besides me.

"Tell me." I said turning to face him.

"It's not good. You'll have to stay here. We cannot take you with us." He said and started grabbing his things.

"I'll go." I said and without waiting for him to say anything I walked out. We got into the car and drove. Three more police cruiser were behind us. We left the town. Half an hour later we stopped the car in the middle of an abandoned area. As far as I can see there was sand and rocks.

"Where are we?" I asked turning to face him.

"In devil's land." He said. One by one they got out with their weapons and walked in front of us. They were very careful. I walked behind them at a distance. After walking for what feels like hours we came to a stop beside some trees. In the distance there was a warehouse. Which didn't look abandoned at all? There were cars waiting outside. A lots of cars. The police walked even closer and surrounded the warehouse. What is this place? I was clueless. I hope Faith's alright.

"We're going inside. You stay here and wait for our signal." The detective said and they started moving closer and when they were close enough they started firing openly. People ran out of the warehouse with guns and minutes after it became a battlefield. Firing on both sides. Half an hour later it seems that long a lot of police officers got hurt. The back up was called and one by one all the people from the opposite side were caught. I walked inside the warehouse. It was an open space. There were chairs everywhere and a stage. Apart from that it was empty.

"Here!" I heard someone say and ran towards his direction. There was secret entrance at the back of the tunnel to go to the basement. I walked with the officers. We got down one fight than two fight of stairs and what I saw made me feel fear greater than ever. On the walls of the basement there were girls tied with chains. Some had chains tying their hands legs and even necks. They looked worse. Girls of all ages could be found here. The youngest one looked to be about 15 years. I walked ahead looking at their faces carefully they seemed drugged. We walked a little inside and turned left. There were cells and inside each one of them was a girl tied on a bed with chains. Some were worse with marks on their bodies. I felt bile rising up. The room at the end was open and an officer was coming out of there. He ran past us and vommitted on the floor. I ran towards that room. What I saw made my worst fear look nothing. There on that bed lay my sister naked as the she was born. Tied with chains. She looked unconscious.

My legs gave out from under me and I fell down on my knees. I started crying. She had marks all over her body. Cuts, bruises and even her thighs were covered in blood. The proof was in front of me. How could someone do this to her? She never did anything to anyone. Slowly with so much strength I got up and went towards her. He face was also cut with something sharp. I removed my jacket and placed it on her but not before seeing the "SLUT" marked on her stomach. The office opened the chains and I wrapped my jacket around her and picked her up. I walked out of there with mu unconscious sister in my arms. One of the officers opened the car door for me and I sat inside with her in my lap. We were taken to the hospital. All the time I was quite afraid to think the worst.

As soon as we arrived the doctors took us to the emergency room. I sat there stunned in the waiting room. Two hours later the doctor came out.

"She was raped. I'm sorry." As soon as I heard it I screamed.

"How is she ?" The detective asked.

"We can't say until she gains consciousness." With that she walked away. I cried tears of blood that night. I got up and walked inside her room. There she lay unconscious a beautiful Angel.

"I'm sorry." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

Few days later she got up but she didn't remember anything except her kidnapping. It was all the Williams who did this. I couldn't say her the truth so I made up a story and told everyone the same. How could I say to my sister that she was raped? We agreed to keep this from her. A flower bouquet came to her room that night bearing a pen drive. I took it with me and plugged it in my laptop at my apartment. They had recorded everything. Every single thing. I couldn't see the face of the person who did this to her. But this video was a warning. I heard it clearly. I threw my laptop and burner that PD. I told my sister half truths. I will die with this secret.

Present.

If she remembers even a single thing she will hate me and die before that. I pray that she never remembers anything. The fate of her and everyone depends on her not remembering. I never believed in god but today I might pray for her even if I have to go to the church I'll do it. But I pray that she doesn't remember. I pray that God saves her from this madness. Or else she'll die. Suddenly someone came and sat besides me. She took my hand in her and comforted me. That night I cried on her shoulders. She let me. She even hugged me. I let her. In my weakest moment she helped me. I promise to do the same for her. But I was clueless because later I found out that she was the reason all this happened to my sister. I even fell in love with her. She became my doom.

Hello readers,
This is a short chapter. I'll update the next one in a day. Sorry I've been busy these days so I couldn't update often.