Hiding Tonight (6.2)

Make sure you read 6.1 first x

~*~*~*~

You did spend his last day at home together and for the most part it was uninterrupted. You just savoured each second together and it was so nice talking to him in person once again.

Pretending that he wasn't in one of the biggest bands in the world was nice. You were really proud of him but you'd like to think of him as just your Alex in the moments you had together when he was back.

But before you knew it you were standing at his front door again saying bye to both him and Matt. They were heading back off to do a few shows, which would include their new songs off Favourite Worst Nightmare.

You still couldn't believe that they had asked you to design another logo for them. You were pretty pleased when they picked your favourite one almost six months ago to feature in the top left corner of the album.

In the month that went by where Alex didn't see you, you'd gone through quite the transformation. You'd cut your hair a little and dyed it black, and you'd also gained a multitude of different piercings.

You already had your firsts, seconds, and thirds done but now you had 3 more filling up your ears. You'd gotten your tragus pierced and your helix pierced in one ear and you'd gotten your industrial done on the other.

Another one that had surprised Alex most was that you'd gotten your tongue pierced. He was even more shocked when you'd told him you'd gotten it the day after you'd last seen him.

Y/B/F knew that you'd wanted to have those piercings done for years, but you never got them done because Peter wasn't a fan of them. She was glad you were fully coming back out of your shell and doing the things you wanted to do.

All of these new things though, Alex was shocked by when you and Y/B/F came down to Somerset to watch their Glastonbury set. Alex had obviously offered you tickets to come and see their biggest ever show and you wouldn't have missed it for the world.

It was so close to your birthday too which meant that it felt like an early birthday present for you. In fact, it was pretty much in the middle of yours and Adam's birthday, so when you cheekily asked the band if you could possibly get another ticket to the festival, and they said yes, you brought your cousin down, too.

It was something which Adam truly wasn't expecting. A ticket to Glastonbury in general was like gold dust so Adam accepted immediately.

But it was even funnier when Adam had tried to head into the normal public entrance and you pulled him into the VIP sections of the festival. Alex had given you all access passes meaning that you could come and go where you pleased.

Adam thought they were fake and was shitting himself for a good ten minutes until you got to Arctic Monkeys' area behind the stage. Adam believed that you, your best friend, and him were about to be arrested when you strolled into the area, but he was mesmerized as he watched Alex Turner run over to you, throw his arms around you, pick you up and spin you around.

Then Adam was gobsmacked when he watched Alex compliment your hair, saying it was different but he liked it. He also saw that Alex was shocked when you showed off your new piercings to him.

Adam couldn't believe you'd been telling the truth. You actually knew the lads in Arctic Monkeys. Adam's agape jaw was proof of his shock when you turned back towards him and laughed seeing his expression.

Adam found it hard enough to believe that he was at Glastonbury, but the fact that he was meeting the members of Arctic Monkeys and shaking their hands was a moment he would never forget. It certainly was an amazing 19th birthday gift from you.