Star Treatment (27.2)

Make sure you read 27.1 first x

~*~*~*~

You prolong Alex's kiss a little, savouring the morning kisses that warm your soul. He's so adorable with you and you've been craving his kisses a lot in the past 24 hours.

So because you're going to stay, you decide to let your best friend know what you expect of him, "I might need to be selfish and ask you to kiss me today, if you don't mind?"

Alex looks at you curiously so you elaborate, with a coy smile, "Because when I don't get kisses during a night like that, I get sad."

"I told you to stop asking for them and just kiss me..." Alex grins, absolutely loving that you're basically asking him to kiss you all day. But he feels like he does need to remind you, "Besides, I gave you lots of kisses."

You sigh as he places 4 kisses on you. One on your shoulder, one at the bottom of your neck, one just under your ear and the other on your lips just before you say, "Not near enough as many as where I wanted them."

"Didn't hear you complaining about where my mouth was, Angel." Alex smirks down at you and you use all your willpower not to go all embarrassed.

"I wasn't complaining," You correct him, "I was just meaning I wanted more kisses."

Alex leans down and kisses you softly for a long few seconds as the both of you try to suppress your grins. When your best friend pulls away from the kiss, he promises you, "I'll give you all the kisses you want when you wake back up."

You steal one more from him after nodding to confirm that you're very okay with that. And once Alex is satisfied that you're not going to try and leave him again, he lies himself back down on the bed but he stays on his side facing you.

Doing the same, you face your best friend as you're still silently grinning at each other like lovestruck teenagers. Both of you just admire the other for a minute, not feeling the need to say anything.

You both get back under the covers and comfy enough that you start relaxing and letting sleep seep back into your systems.

You can tell he's tired, and now you really think about it, the last thing you should have done was try and sneak out just after 8 in the morning. You'd have been knackered all day because your other best friend would be keeping you up asking for all the juicy details. And whilst there was lots of that to share, you are exhausted and definitely need more rest. The lazy day Alex wants with you sounds blissful.

Getting entirely lost staring at your best friend's features, Alex almost startles you when he brings you out of your thoughts.

"You're still so beautiful Y/N," Alex smiles, looking into your gorgeous eyes as he reiterates, "Literally so stunning."

"Thank you Cutie." You smile, cupping his face and stroking your thumb across his cheek.

And you carry on doing that until you fall asleep. After a few minutes, Alex gently takes ahold of your hand to kiss your palm before holding it until sleep takes over him too.

~*~*~*~

"Come here, Angel." Alex pulls you body back into his as he guides the both of you back to his bed.

You almost let out a squeal at the way he picks you up and he places you down on the bed with him hovering over you still. "I fucking adore you." Alex tells you before trapping you in another deep kiss that has you rooting your fingers in his hair to prolong it.

"You're so good to me." Alex praises breathlessly as he kisses down your jaw. "Trying to make me cum like that when I haven't let you yet. I'm not that mean."