D Is For Dangerous (25.3)

Make sure you read 25.2 first x

~*~*~*~ June 20th 2018 ~*~*~*~

June has been fun. It's the run up to Tranquillity base coming out and it's been really fun. Alex had let you listen to the album and you're so proud of him, you really couldn't express yourself properly.

How you ended up silently telling Alex that was through you pecking what felt like hundreds of kisses onto his face after you finished listening. And then you gave him a blowjob as a thank you for only one song being about you on this album.

Things have still been going steady with the both of you when it comes to you being intimate. It's a silent rule between you now that you're not going to have proper sex until you're official, so until that happens you've both been getting creative with different ways you can pleasure each other.

Unfortunately, the only reason you're not official yet is because Alex has been here, there, and everywhere to promote the new album. It's not the end of your world though. You're still enjoying the build up to it, but you're both getting a little eager for it to be official now.

Alex has been away for the past two weeks up and down the country doing various interviews with Matt for Tranquillity Base. And tonight, you've been at his flat doing another of your evening landscapes from the stunning view he's got.

You're just finishing off the finer details of the painting when Alex calls you, but you chat to him for a while as you work. After about 10 minutes of him catching you up on what he's been doing, Alex says, "I'm sorry I've not seen you much these past few weeks, it's been a nuisance."

"Don't apologise Alex." You shake your head, even though he can't see you, "I've been busy too. Work comes first, remember? We've got this."

You can hear your best friend grin as he sighs, "Yeahhh, but there's just something I've been wanting to do with you for a while and I can't just do it over the phone."

He's so bloody cute. The hints that he keeps dropping are getting less and less subtle. You can't wait for him to be your boyfriend.

You joke with him though, "I know you wanna shag me Al, but this sounds a little stalkery."

"Shut up, you know I don't mean that. I just mean I want us to - excuse the cringe - take the next step," Alex almost makes you laugh when he quickly adds, "But I don't want to ask you on the phone so this isn't it... I want it to be a nice night. I want to take you out and I want to do it properly and make it cute."

"You're cute all the time with me, Darling." You assure him, but you know exactly where he's coming from.

"Thanks Angel, but you know what I mean, right?" You can practically hear him smile, "We've taken it this slow. When I ask you, I want it to be special."

You've just sat down at your desk by the big wall of windows in his flat with a grin on your face. "Well at least you know what answer you'll get."

"And what will that be?" Alex chuckles.

"That's too easy," You don't tell him despite him already knowing your answer, "You'll have to ask me."

"I will. I plan on doing." Alex states confidently which makes you grin, "I'm back next week for your birthday but then I'm back in London again for another week. So, maybe the following Friday night we could go out? And I can shoot my shot then?"

"It all feels like a very no sex until marriage thing." You laugh.

"I'm not just trying to shag you, Angel."

"How romantic, Shakespeare." You laugh, "Are you going to propose?"

"Not unless you want me to."

Your heart definitely beats a little faster at the thought of that. But you think about it realistically and chuckle, "I think we can hold off on that one for a little longer."