Please wake up

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Hyejin POV
Wheein and I just kissed. I still can't believe at what just happened, but I'm happy it happened.
She said she's going to court me. Is it ok for me to be excited and curious?

I feel like I'm on cloud 9. Her kissing me shocked me at first, but the warmth that I felt from her lips was so good, I couldn't resist.
I've never had anyone make me feel this way. Hyukwoo's kisses were nothing in comparison to Wheein's.

With him I never felt warm. Maybe it was a sign that I didn't see, a sign that he wasn't the one for me.
Is Wheein the one then? I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions, I don't want to make the same mistakes like before. I need to be careful, even if I want to believe in Wheein, I was just hurt too much. I don't want to end up hating her like how I hate that jerk of my ex.

We arrived at Wheein's house.
"Here we are," I said as I turned my face towards the passenger seat. I saw a sleeping Wheein. How can someone be as cute, as beautiful as her while sleeping? I tapped her shoulder softly. "Hey Wheepup where here" "5 more minutes mom" I giggled as she thought that I was her mom.

"Wheepup, come on wake up" I chuckled. Finally she woke up, a bit disorientated. "Huh? Wait where are we?" "Were in front of your house" "Oh, sorry I fell asleep didn't I?" I nod trying not to giggle. "Did I drool or something? Please tell me that I didn't drool, that would be too embarrassing, even for me" "No you didn't drool don't worry" "Oh thank God!"

"Anyway thank you for driving me home" She said smiling as she left my car. "Wait you're forgetting something Wheepup!" "Huh? What?" "Your puppy" I said, taking the stuffed toy from the seat behind. "Oh right, I forgot we had these." "Well I won't blame you, we had some type of day today. Anyway, here you go, you still have to tell me how the hell did you get a bullseye today."

"Oh that... I did Archery when I was a kid, In fact it's been years since I last arched, maybe it's really like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget." "I guess so, you were incredible today Wheepup, see you tomorrow then? Same time?" "Yeah sure." "Tell auntie I say hi" "Ok Lion, drive home safely ok? Text me when you arrive" "Yes mommy Whee" I smile teasing the very concerned Wheein.

"Yahh! I'm not your mom" she laughs. "Anyway gotta go, it's really late and we still have school tomorrow. Goodnight Wheepup. See you tomorrow, and thank you again for today." "It's nothing Lion, see you tomorrow, Bye! Goodnight".

The next day as planned I went to Wheein's house to pick her up for school.
~Good morning Wheepup, come out, I'm already here~
As I was about to send the text Wheein headed out the door. "Lion!" "Wheepup" "Good Morning" She smiled "Good morning to you too"

"Here, take this. I made it this morning" Wheein said as she gave me a bag. "Oh thank you Wheepup, what is it?" "I made you a special lunch" "Special lunch?" I asked and her cheeks turned red. "I knew it I was dreaming yesterday, now what am I gonna do with that lunch" She mumbled, trying not to speak out loud. "Huh? Did you say something Wheepup?" I ask even though I clearly heard what she said.

"Uhm nothing Lion" she said, making me laugh. "Joke, I heard you, don't worry too much, anyway no yesterday things really happened between us, you weren't dreaming" I said making her blush. "So can I still have my special lunch then?" "Y-yeah of course".

As we arrived at school, I saw Byul talking to a girl, I've never seen her before, she might be new. I wonder who she is.
I don't know if I should talk to Byul like nothing happened or not talk to her at all and give the space she wants.

As we were near them, the girl Byul was talking with saw us and started to run towards us.
She then jumped into Wheein arms. "Wheeinah! Long time no see cous" "Yongsun unnie?" "Thank God you recognize me, I thought you already have forgotten about your favourite cousin"