It's you

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Third person POV
Months flew by fast. Yet Hyejin still had just a few memories back, still none of Wheein. Which continues to hurt Wheein, who still hopes that one day her one true love will remember her.

Hyejin on the other hand continues to dream about a girl, but she can never figure out who she is. She is turning a bit frustrated. She hates the feeling of having the feeling that something's missing.

And she thinks that only by remembering everything will take that feeling of hers away.

On the other hand Hyukwoo is plotting to kidnap Hyejin, in exchange of a huge amount of money from her parents.

With the help of Kei, he intends to lure Hyejin to an abandoned factory. They intend of using Hyejin's amnesia to their benefit

Hyejin POV
I was going to school when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I ask as I answer my phone "Hey H! How are you?"a girl said "Sorry who is this?" I ask "Don't tell me you don't remember me! My god, to think I was your bestfriend!"

"Wait... what? Kei??" I ask "Yeah gurl! It's me!" "Oh my god! How long has it been since I last saw you?" "Years H, years. But anyway I'm in Korea! So would you like to meet? If you're not busy Ofcourse"

"For you K, I'll never be too busy" "Great! Then I'll send you the address and time! I'll wait for you there!" "Okay, I'll tell Byuli too, she'll want to see you again"

"Oh no, H can we just meet the two of us?" "But why not K? Byuli's your friend too" "Yeah, but I wanted to spend some time alone with you, you were my first bestfriend anyway... please H" she says.

"Well then ok, but promise me after this we'll go out with Byuli too" "Sure H, I promise" "Perfect then see you soon K" "See you H".

"Who was that Hyejin?" Suddenly I heard a voice that startled me.

I turned around and it was just Wheein.
"Oh it was just you Wheein, you scared the heck out of me" "oh sorry I didn't mean too"

"It's ok, just please don't do that again" I giggle "I'll try" she smiles. "So anyway, who was on the phone? Was it Byul?" She asks.

"No actually it was my other best friend" "Other bestfriend?" She frowns "Yes my other childhood bestfriend. She's back in Korea so I'm going to meet her" "Are you going with Byul?" She asks, with a worried tone.

"Uhm.. no she asked me to meet her alone because she missed passing time alone just the two of us, why do you look so worried Wheein?" I asked her as her facial expression was weirding me out.

"Oh.. uhm, it's just well it's been a long time ago since you've seen her right? What if that was just someone posing as your friend?" "Well she definitely knew how we used to call each other. Just my family and hers and Byuli know about this"

"Well t-then how did she find out about your number?" She asked "Maybe she got it from dad or mom's secretary. Our families are friends so it's not that unusual" "W-well please just be careful Hyejin and take this" she said as she handed me a lunch box and a swiss knife.

"Wheein, what's with the lunch and the knife?" I asked. This girl continue to weird me out, if only she wasn't Yong unnie's cousin.

"The lunch is because well I made some gopchang and thought you might want some and the knife is for your safety, it may be small but it still may help. Just to make sure... you can never be too safe" she says.

"But Wheein, really I don't need it, here take it back. And why do you even have one?" "For personal reasons... so just keep it ok? Please I insist." She says very seriously.