Getting ready

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Wheein POV
We all got ready for tonight, I was finishing my makeup while Hyejin was in the bathroom with full makeup on, but still indecisive on what to wear tonight.

"Love just wear anything, you'll look stunning with whatever you choose"I said, knocking on the bathroom door

"But..." Hyejin said very frustrated "Can I come in? Maybe I can help you choose" "Sure amore" Hyejin said and I quickly opened the door. "It's like a hurricane came into this bathroom" I jokingly said. "Argghh.. I know" Hyejin said, pouting.

"How did all of these dresses even fit into your luggage?" "I brought two" she said "Two? But love did you remember that we were staying here for only two days, not even with all the driving"

"I wanted to have options, at home I thought of bringing just two dresses but when I was preparing I couldn't choose which dresses to bring so I brought A lot more than I intended"

"Well we have to take care of that sooner or later, You can't keep on bringing things that in the end you're not going to use. Now we have to pick you a dress" I said and started to take every dress she threw everywhere to lay them neatly on the chair, one over the other

"So love what color were you thinking of putting on today? Black, silver, red, pink?" I said so that we can take away the dresses with the color she's not gonna wear.

"I don't know" She said with a huge pout. "What are you going to wear amore? Maybe I could just match you"

"Just a simple black spaghetti strapped dress, with my black heels, nothing much. But if you match with me won't it be too cringey?" "Why would it be cringey?" "Cause we're a couple and we're matching" "Who cares about them"

"Fine, then you want to wear a black dress?" I asked and she nodded. "Great, then I' ll take these other dresses that aren't black and I..l put them in the closet, we can take care of them when we come back ok? In the meantime love choose between the black ones" I said as I carried the dresses and walked towards the closet.

"I think I finally chose what to wear amore!" "Great then put it on, I'm going to go put on my dress, I'm afraid we're running late"

"Ok amore, I'll get ready then." She said. I then put on my dress and my heels, retouched my lipstick. I should put some perfume on... I looked at my perfume and I wasn't sure about putting it on.

That is when I remember Hyejin's perfume. I saw it was on the vanity next to the closet. I don't think she'll mind if I put some of hers on. "All done amore?" I suddenly heard Hyejin. She was standing behind me.

"Wow love, you look great, but aren't you showing too much skin? Everyone will look at you, especially at the bar" I said as I was starting to get annoyed just thinking about everyone's eyes on my girlfriend.

"Don't you like it?" "Don't get me wrong love, I love it on you but..." I said not finding the words to continue.

She then walked closer to me and hugged me. "Amore they can all stare all they want, but remember you're the only one that can touch me however you like" She whispered seductively "However I want?" I smirk and she nods in response. She was about to kiss me, but I blocked her.

"No love, we're going to ruin our makeup, don't worry we can continue later when we come back ok?" I said "Wait.." She said then started to sniff around "Is that my perfume?" She asks

"Yes... I put some on, I wanted to have your perfume tonight, is that ok?" "Of course amore, use anything you like, though I prefer your scent than mine" She giggles.