A happy ending

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Hyejin POV
"Yes my love, yes, forever yes" as soon as I heard her saying those words I stood up and carefully kissed her and put the ring on her finger.

"I love you amore mio" I said with happy tears flowing down my cheeks. "I love you too my love" She said.

"Wheein?" Myung said as he barged in the room. "Oh hey Hyejin" He said as he waved at me. "Hi Myung!" I said as I wiped my tears away. "Hey what's wrong with the two of you? What happened?" He asked.

Wheein then showed her hand with the ring. "Wait... does this mean Hyejin you remember? you love my sister again?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"I told you! She would remember! She remembers! She loves you again. You love each other again" Myung said while he jumped. Wheein and I just giggled at the scene.

"I have to tell everyone outside. They're all waiting for you" He smiled.

The day passed with everyone just saying congrats to us, until the detective entered the room. "Miss Hyejin, miss Wheein, I'm very sorry to disturb you. But if it's ok we just want to ask you a couple of questions" he said.

"Are you ok with it amore mio?" I ask Wheein. "Yeah love, let them in" "Okay then detective, but please make it quick, my fiancé has to rest" "Sure miss."

Fiancé I like how that sounds...

"So miss Hyejin we were told by the suspects that you went there yourself that you weren't forced. Is that true?" he asked me.

"Yes it is, but you see a few months ago I tried to suicide which led me to have a temporary amnesia making me forget that Kei has been in town already." I said as he writes everything down.

"You see Kei and I grew up together, I treated her as my bestfriend so while I still had my amnesia I got fooled into meeting her."

"Ok I see. Well then miss Wheein why didn't you stop miss Hyejin from going there?"

"I couldn't, Hyejin was in a very delicate place. We couldn't tell her certain information because it could make things worse for her. So Byul and I thought of putting a tracking device on Hyejin's phone so in case of anything I could go and look for her." She said

"Detective Wheein and I have done nothing wrong against Hyukwoo and Kei, Hyukwoo blames us for ruining his life, but it was his decision to be blinded by money. Well Kei... I've told you already we grew up together, I thought we were close, but I guess I'm wrong" I said

"Don't worry miss, we didn't think for a minute that either of you have any wrongdoing against those people. But we just wanted to get your statement to be able to get a warrant against them. I promise you they won't get away with what happened to you" the detective said.

"Where are they anyway? Are they roaming around? Love I'm scared, what if they hurt us again?" Wheein said as she grabbed my hand. My poor amore, those bastards are going to pay for everything.

"They are in our custody for now miss, that's why we needed to get your statement so we can make the case official" the detective said

"Thank you very much, I'll call my lawyer, please inform him of any progress that is happening in the case. I want justice. I won't let them hurt us ever again." I said "Yes miss" the detective said before leaving.

"Well that was ok, I guess" Wheein said. "Don't worry amore mio, they won't get out of jail, I promise that they won't be able to hurt you ever again ok?" I said kissing her hand.

"This look great on your hand" I said as I caressed the ring on her finger. "Well what can I say my fiancé has great taste" she giggles "Fiancé, I really like the sound of that" I smile. "Me too! I can't wait to marry you"she continued.